Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im interested to know if the shoulders can be pushed up like on a HT 1:6 body? Well, the DX12 body for that matter. Retaane!!

Last edited:
On the trutype buddy. You can push the shoulders up and it kind of makes the arms seem shorter which I find helps on a batman figure due to the gloves etc.

The problem with the EB cape is that it's not near dark enough. Plus, the material is more like a polishing cloth than the velvety type material it should be.
And yet, I'm fine with it on the EB. My cape OCD only seems to extend to Hot Toys. :lol

I doubt the battery issue effects this at all- HT had to have shipped this weeks ago in order for SS to get them in this week..we'll seei f SS starts charging cards and shipping per their email last week.

But my order has been placed in July and is " processing ". Then, I think everything is ok right ?

That I'm not sure- if you flexpaid I have no idea as I never have used flexpay- maybe you should email them....

Back