Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about USPS Priority to UK.

Sorry guys, just a little concerned. My package was sent last Tuesday, I got a tracking number, great. Gone from 1 sorting office in California to airport sorting. Last update is 10:17pm last Thursday night. Nothing since. Is this normal?

Question about USPS Priority to UK.

Sorry guys, just a little concerned. My package was sent last Tuesday, I got a tracking number, great. Gone from 1 sorting office in California to airport sorting. Last update is 10:17pm last Thursday night. Nothing since. Is this normal?

Yep that's normal it will prob pop back up Thursday, are you using the parcel force web site to track it ?

Tracking is horrendous once it leaves the origin country. Parcel will turn up without any tracking updates. Happens to all of mine.

x63x.jpg

So much win!!!!!!!!!

I would like the breathable mouth piece for 1/6. :(

flashermain.gif

Vodoun

Time to dump the dx 12 and move to this stop modding and for once and enjoy something straight out of box with out mod attacks

I dumped three dx 12 and channeled money to ths

retaane:
Can you comment on the construction of the suit overall & the plastic parts of the armor compared to previous versions?

Also, how tightly does it fit?

TIA

Here's a crazy one:

What does the stock EB cape look like, on the HT version?

Without magnets, obviously. Just the material fed into the suit, like a custom cape.

retaane:
Can you comment on the construction of the suit overall & the plastic parts of the armor compared to previous versions?

Also, how tightly does it fit?

TIA

The overall suit is sort of like the dx 12 material wise

But at this scale some parts are totally movable like the gauntlets are a separate and rotatable to make?

Only thing diecast is batarangs

The suit and cowls are solid and durable

The belt is fantastic just great imo

The underlying suit has that mesh appearance

The is just loose enough for great articulation not like dx12 restrictive

But at this scale that is expected

The problem with the EB cape is that it's not near dark enough. Plus, the material is more like a polishing cloth than the velvety type material it should be.

Batman with the cape is just awesome but with this version of HT i won't use it. The back and the gun (which is used in Hong Kong) for me.

Back