Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhy4a9ug.jpg

For those who preordered from cmdstore, which i assume is just me and one other member here... Well they will ship in October.

End of october

What the heck is wrong with the kneepads? It's been like this since DX12...is it actually screen accurate for them to be at the side of the knee when it's bent? o_O

I'm not sure bruce wayne head is the best.
but cowl gives me about 90% satisfaction.
(because ' '
there is no bale's characteristic canine tooth mouth shape)
anyway 1/4 or 1/6, this batman must be the best so far.

Damn I hope BBTS doesn't take that long.

I dont mind waiting since im paying $455. But what im afraid of is cmdstore not getting any of the figure in stock... Has that ever happened before with other stores?

Has anyone ever had their order cancelled by any store because they dont have enough?

I dont mind waiting since im paying $455. But what im afraid of is cmdstore not getting any of the figure in stock... Has that ever happened before with other stores?

Has anyone ever had their order cancelled by any store because they dont have enough?

i had my order cancelled on viking playground for the dx02 because they didnt get any of their dx02 they had ordered, luckly i was able to get one through csc. viking playground still has excellent service, this was probably one of those times where it wasnt their fault for ot getting a product.

i had my order cancelled on viking playground for the dx02 because they didnt get any of their dx02 they had ordered, luckly i was able to get one through csc. viking playground still has excellent service, this was probably one of those times where it wasnt their fault for ot getting a product.

Damn... Thats what im worried about... I proerdered from cmd on august 18 lol. Pretty darn late

Damn... Thats what im worried about... I proerdered from cmd on august 18 lol. Pretty darn late

I wouldn't worry about it. They did mark up their last remaining PO's. They'll probably receive them later than BBTS, but they usually get enough to fill their PO's and a few extra to sell at the higher price. I had no problems with my transactions with them.

Last edited:
YES i called CMDstore and they said i was exactly the last person who preordered from them last month.

The rep said a note was placed after my preorder to stop new preorders from coming in.

Anyway if you guys are still looking to get this, comics america is still taking preorders.

https://www.comicsamerica.com/batman-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-quarter-scale-figure/

I called them before calling cmdstore today, and the rep said the preorder window wont close anytime soon. They have a large shipment coming in... Not sure how much total would be with shipping.

Anyway, thanks for the reassurance guys!

This will be the centerpiece of my collection and probably my favorite piece.

It represents my favorite movie franchise and my favorite superhero. It will be hard for this figure to disappoint. I am eagerly awaiting this figure's arrival.

It looks great in pictures, but in person these collectibles just take on a higher level of detail. Bring it on! :yess::yess::yess:

The angry face works well in your pics, retaane. I think it may even be the first one I use. Fantastic face plates, all of them.

I'm also torn between which face plate I'm gonna use; the classic Bale one or the truly pissed off one with all the teeth.... Better to have the problem than not though which for many was the case with the DX12 though

Back