Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night and I love it! wow this figure is so damn amazing. HT did there stuff with this figure. I'm very happy and very impressed. The Dent likeness is great.

To be honest I'm torn now on if I'm done or not. Part of me is saying to get the v1 Batman suit so I'll have all 5 figures but another is saying I don't need it. :dunno I have 4 of the 5 figures they did. I think that I'd be better off getting that than getting the dx ver batman (if they do one) because it's gonna be a figure I already have just improved so I don't want to have 2 of the same figure in my collection.

More by bleau!

3611083355_884d7a37b7_o.jpg

3611897286_56ed624c9a_o.jpg

3611896800_64dac78e0a_o.jpg

3611897632_8a9094894f_o.jpg

3611898272_346aa6ea0b_o.jpg

3611084757_55ba802f07_o.jpg

https://bleau72.multiply.com/photos/album/148/Gotham_Knights_Photography_in_16_Scale

Man, your pics are the BEST!!:horror

ok so i wanna know if this figure is truly worth it because this figure will be availible for me nextr week for $175 canadian is it worth it please let me know

batfan

ok so i wanna know if this figure is truly worth it because this figure will be availible for me nextr week for $175 canadian is it worth it please let me know

batfan

I think it is worth it. It is easily one of my favorite figures that I own. It may not come with as many accessories as the BR Joker, but in many ways, I think it is the most visually striking figure of the 5 TDK figures from HT. If you can afford it, go for it, it is worth it!

batfan

To be honest, I grew bored of it fairly quickly. Not much pose possibilities to me, esp with the hassle of futzing the tie/collar and burnt jacket.

Aww man. Pictures like this get me tempted to add more to my Batman collection and I swore I would stop once I got my DX Joker and the rumored DX Batman =(

I haven't decided 100% on this one yet but still does anyone have any good suggestions where to get Dent/TwoFace from a legitimate place already in stock and without so many complications and a reasonable price? And dare I ask, is the TDK version of the Batman Begins suit available anywhere out there or is it officially too late?

I haven't decided 100% on this one yet but still does anyone have any good suggestions where to get Dent/TwoFace from a legitimate place already in stock and without so many complications and a reasonable price?

A bunch of in-stock US sellers on Ebay have been selling them recently (several a day). You can grab them for around $120-$130 shipped.

And dare I ask, is the TDK version of the Batman Begins suit available anywhere out there or is it officially too late?

If you're talking about Hot Toys, then you're pretty much out of luck unless you want to spend a lot. Check Ebay every few days - you can sometimes get an opened version for just over $200. A sealed, unopened version can usually be acquire on Ebay for just shy of $300.

This might be a stupid remark, but I never got why people waited on the DC Direct release when there was ebay, unless they were waiting for more money or didn't have an ebay

Because a lot of folks here getting it from the DCD shipment got them from Joe at these boards who was charging $10 less for that shipment and they wanted to save at the time they placed orders.

Well, tehre's no way these are up to the par of bleau's photos, but I decided to take some more 'moody', as it were, photos of my two face (and Joker) on my diorama base =]

So aye, here we go =]

79781170.jpg

1001443nyd.jpg

1001441.jpg

1001436b.jpg

1001412.jpg

1001410.jpg

1001398r.jpg

1001396.jpg

33505501.jpg

93053101.jpg

Let me know what you guys think =]

I'll be putting the Joker images intot he bank robber thread once I've got em all fixed and uploaded

Back