Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture114.jpg

I love that your Bruce Wayne is holding the Harvey Dent button!

Thanks. Can't wait for the Elvis Scarecrow mask and DA Gordon. I had to get a second two-Face. Harvey's transformation is really the backbone of the entire story arc of TDK. Thus having his figures in the center of the lineup. I'm happy with the lineup so far and LOVE Ht's Two-Face/Harvey Dent figure!!!!

Cool. Yeah Dent is kinda irrelevant for me since he became Two face by the end of the movie so not gonna want to display him.

I dunno, I always found them equally relevant, Two-Face in this universe was just a Dent gone mad, a Dent whose own ethical limitations, weaknesses and uncertainties were exploited to hell by the Joker. Two-Face was only separated from Dent by one bad day, whereas in many other depictions there's a clear cut difference between the two. But I see your point.

I dunno, I always found them equally relevant, Two-Face in this universe was just a Dent gone mad, a Dent whose own ethical limitations, weaknesses and uncertainties were exploited to hell by the Joker. Two-Face was only separated from Dent by one bad day, whereas in many other depictions there's a clear cut difference between the two. But I see your point.

Exactly. The Harvey Dent in the animated series was a schizophrenic and had two separate personalities. I always liked that element to the character, he had 'Good Harvey' and 'Bad Harvey' and when he was talking to the press and 'Bad Harvey' came out his handlers had to pull him away from the microphones. :lol

They should have tried to convey that in the movie better, that the personality was ALWAYS there even before the accident and that it was a mental disorder.

Oh yeah, I agree, and also I do think they tried to hint at Dent having another side to him throughout the film but it was very subtle and not touched upon enough IMO. As a character I really liked and enjoyed watching Dent.
I only meant irrelevant in terms of the figure itself - it wouldn't have made a difference to me if the Dent head wasn't even included since ultimately his fate is Two-Face and that's the character I would want to display. Just hate the waiting for it - gonna be so excited the day it arrives :D

Oh yeah, I agree, and also I do think they tried to hint at Dent having another side to him throughout the film but it was very subtle and not touched upon enough IMO. As a character I really liked and enjoyed watching Dent.
I only meant irrelevant in terms of the figure itself - it wouldn't have made a difference to me if the Dent head wasn't even included since ultimately his fate is Two-Face and that's the character I would want to display. Just hate the waiting for it - gonna be so excited the day it arrives :D

yeah those 'hints' were really great, because just like the joker, there's mystery there, its not all spelled out like a lot of other films and prequels nowadays. you get to imagine and think and it gives richness to the character. but yeah, TOO subtle maybe...i remember when if first watched it i was unnerved by his interrogation in the alleyway...like whoa...we see that he's not ALL there, but there could have been a bit more.

i get what you mean, it could have gone without the extra head, two-face is the real character for sale here, but its a nice bonus for kitbashes.

Back