Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's this really sweet price on a Two-Face/Dent figure on eBay right now, but I just can't bring myself to bid on it. I guess it's still a combined issue of not loving this character enough AND I'm too goddamn cheap. Oh well :rotfl

79781170.jpg
Love this shot Mollins! Great atmosphere :) makes waiting for mine even harder when I look at it!

that looks like a really bad photo of the head, it makes it look a lot more plastic-y and toy looking than it is

i gotta be honest.....I was not happy with the final product. I got it back in January with the hong kong shipment and since I got it I never liked the way it came out. But I gotta say i did not like the way the hot toys TDK version came out either.

lol, thanks guys :D

If you want a diorama I'm always available ;) :monkey5

Might have to take you up on that Mollins ;)

Shame a few people on here seem disappointed with the final product... But it seems to me that the majority of people think this fig is great and even better in hand :) can't wait to find out for myself!

This is nothing personal against review sites but the thing that always bugs me with those, they always or rather most seem to shoot them in overexposed lighting. Making the figure/rubber or whatever look extremely washed out.

Like walking into such an extremely bright white room that you can't see the walls. Thats not natural lighting.

Even when I look at the Dent head from the box it looks nowhere as bad as that.

Yeah, no kidding. In hand this thing looks exponentially better than the pictures. I'm very happy with the final product, and it's easily on of my favorite figures.

In Micheal Crawford's review I noticed his slight unhappiness with the gold in Harvey's hair - but I don't really see it myself in any of the pics I've seen so far. Is it more noticeable in hand?

The only thing I don't like with the hair paint on both heads is on the right side, the split between brown and blonde is pretty sharp, not subtle at all and it looks a bit unnatural.

I got me second Dent/Two-Face from Joe so here's my current TDK setup. Still waiting on an Elvis Scarecrow mask and a DarkArtist painted Gordon sculpted by Spencer. My photography sucks, but thought i'd show my current display (getting crowded!)

Picture115.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Nice line up. I really love the Bat pose. Your nurse joker would be all complete if you had those arm/wrist/leg skins from the customs section.

Back