Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got off the phone with Toys2, they are receiving Two-Face next week! I had to cancel because I can't afford him until mid-January:banghead Great news that he's coming soon though, they are holding my order until the second week of January. Not long now.

Got off the phone with Toys2, they are receiving Two-Face next week! I had to cancel because I can't afford him until mid-January:banghead Great news that he's coming soon though, they are holding my order until the second week of January. Not long now.

WHAT???????????? :banghead Off to the for sale section, again!

I know, part of me is like "Rent can wait a couple weeks", but that's a dangerous slope to go down. I'll wait it out, though Two-Face is my most anticipated 12" figure right now. More than Vader, sad to say....

Hmmm, if that's true, I'll be calling to change the shipping address on mine, I'm having it shipped to my office at the moment but the office will be closed the whole week of New Years.

This is very surprising, but exciting, Two-Face as my first new 1/6 of 2009 :rock Great way to start.

Would be very cool to get one next week, but could they confused him with BR Joker?

Not sure what you mean but what I mean't is the preorder still has that many left. So its not in stock but you can still check his quantity of preorders left.

I just checked and they still have 63 left for preorder.

The guy I spoke to said "We will be getting shipment next week." It was hard to understand him at times, but the item in question was Two-Face, so I know he was referring to him. Can't wait to see how he turned out.

Just called TOYS2 to update some info and they did say TWO FACE NEXT WEEKKK!KK!K!KK!

But it depends, they are only getting a partial shipment (which they said I was included in :rock); so only certain peoples T-face will be shipping.

I also just got off the phone with toys2 and was told included with the first shipment and it will be shipping after Christmas

It makes sense for Two Face to be shipping this soon, but why did they originally say June? It looks like a relatively simple figure, so why the original shipping date?

It makes sense for Two Face to be shipping this soon, but why did they originally say June? It looks like a relatively simple figure, so why the original shipping date?

June is the release for the DCD shipments. It is only being released now overseas and toys2 first shipment

Back