Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might do that "classic" HT thing where they leave out an accessory in the new version so you have to scavenge ebay for it or own the original.

Looks like it is the batman begins toy fair all over again. A sub standard rehash of a better original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it is the batman begins toy fair all over again. A sub standard rehash of a better original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say the Batman TF was a sub standard rehash. They included the first night out accessories and a fairly good looking Bruce Wayne head at the time. Changed the total figure if you really wanted to.

Hey everyone! just wanted to share a repaint and slight mod to a bootleg BR Joker sculpt I got from KG Hobby. Resculpted the hairline to get rid of the seam. I've always wanted to repaint this head as well as the slick hair version (coming soon) so it was really fun to get a chance to mess around with a cheap repro. Hope everyone's having a great Saturday!

10525768_10203406681180588_2675341578204528562_n.jpg

This is one reissue I have been waiting for.
The sculpted clown head instead of the mask is a double edged sword. You get a good fitting mask ( so to speak) but you can't do the mask in hand pose that always looks so cool.
Anyways, for me it's a must have, so I've ordered it.

And I just realized this is the first edition thread.. Oops!

I just ordered the bootleg eBay kit and it's awesome!

I had to tailor the shirt and do some other small mods, but it's a great figure costing me $100 for everything you see here :)

pyhamapu.jpg

7ysyze3e.jpg

I am selling my MMS 79 on eBay and the auction ends the 24th of July. It is unopened and in excellent condition! Good Luck!

One person want to buy this joker from me , but he asks how many cards and money bills should be and if i have all of them , but i am the second owner , so i dont know if i have all or not , maybe smbdy can count how many it should be for me . Thanks

One person want to buy this joker from me , but he asks how many cards and money bills should be and if i have all of them , but i am the second owner , so i dont know if i have all or not , maybe smbdy can count how many it should be for me . Thanks

I think one pack of each? Or were there two packs of money bills?

Does your buyer really care about that??? That's quite sad.

I think one pack of each? Or were there two packs of money bills?

Does your buyer really care about that??? That's quite sad.

He cares , i suppose that one pack of each , but he want to be sure if i have all the bills in the pack and all the cards in the pack )

Back