Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I don't wanna say bye to my gem.... he's been great these past few years, never needed or wanted to pose him any different.... I guess he might have to find a new home somewhere depending how this new one turns out.

Damn. Unless this new Joker is 1/4 scale, I'd rather have a Ra's or even Two-Face 2.0 DX.

I've expressed my affinity for BR Joker several times in the past and can honestly say I would NEVER part with him. Not even if I had to sell every Hot Toys figure in my collection. He'd be the sole survivor.

With that said - in an ideal world I'd love to have and display both the old version and this rumored new version. But like Dark Magic said... News of this release is a lost opportunity for HT. it's the 75th Anniversary of Batman this year and they're re-hashing a figure from 2008 instead of releasing Neeson Ra's, Wantanabe Ra's, Blake, Fox, Crane, or anyone else??? I believe their SDCC Exclusives are generally MMS figures - so I understand not announcing a DX Two Face (which would be amazing, btw) or any other DX figure. But you have an opportunity to occupy a release slot with a TDK brand figure and you re-release a beloved favorite which, by the way, isn't nearly as expensive anymore on the secondary market???

First time in awhile that I'm genuinely disappointed in a HT announcement... For the sheer mismanagement of opportunity. :slap

I expect HT to show Returns Batman, Arkham City Bats and Joker, 1/4 purple suit Joker, and announce the Arkham Knight license at SDCC. There's your anniversary ****e for you.

I expect HT to show Returns Batman, Arkham City Bats and Joker, 1/4 purple suit Joker, and announce the Arkham Knight license at SDCC. There's your anniversary ****e for you.

I hope you're right, Johnny. I know all of the Returns fanatics will be especially pleased!

Has there ever even been mention or word of a 1/4 Heath Ledger Joker? I feel like that is something people have wished into existence without any reason to believe its coming.

Has there ever even been mention or word of a 1/4 Heath Ledger Joker? I feel like that is something people have wished into existence without any reason to believe its coming.

I don't recall ever seeing anything concrete about the possibility of Hot Toys making a 1/4 Ledger Joker. Some say that Enterbay has the exclusive rights to the TDK in 1/4, (but not the TDK "new" Batsuit)...and that's why Hot Toys 1/4 Batman is released under the TDKR line. Then again, isn't NECA also making 1/4 Ledger Joker? Perhaps because it's not "high-end" it doesn't count as stepping on Enterbay's supposed exclusivity to the license for this movie at this scale?

Count me as one of the people who are "wishing a 1/4 Hot Toys Ledger Joker into existence". The Enterbay one is a little too expensive on the secondary market for me now, even though I've got both their Batman and the Hot Toys QS. Besides, Enterbay's 1/4 is slightly larger than HT's 1/4, so a Hot Toys QS Joker that is made at the perfect scale to display with a Hot Toys QS Batman would make the most sense. Especially since Batman never encountered Joker while wearing his BB suit.

Damn. Unless this new Joker is 1/4 scale, I'd rather have a Ra's or even Two-Face 2.0 DX.
I bet this Joker will sell better than either of those would. Though I'm definitely with you. I thought the first BR Joker was totally fine. Nothing really screaming for an update on him except, maybe the paint apps on the heads.

I don't recall ever seeing anything concrete about the possibility of Hot Toys making a 1/4 Ledger Joker. Some say that Enterbay has the exclusive rights to the TDK in 1/4, (but not the TDK "new" Batsuit)...and that's why Hot Toys 1/4 Batman is released under the TDKR line. Then again, isn't NECA also making 1/4 Ledger Joker? Perhaps because it's not "high-end" it doesn't count as stepping on Enterbay's supposed exclusivity to the license for this movie at this scale?

Count me as one of the people who are "wishing a 1/4 Hot Toys Ledger Joker into existence". The Enterbay one is a little too expensive on the secondary market for me now, even though I've got both their Batman and the Hot Toys QS. Besides, Enterbay's 1/4 is slightly larger than HT's 1/4, so a Hot Toys QS Joker that is made at the perfect scale to display with a Hot Toys QS Batman would make the most sense. Especially since Batman never encountered Joker while wearing his BB suit.

I'm pretty sure Enterbay no longer has the TDK license. They apparently are doing nothing more from it...
Bet HT will surprise us with more from TDK trilogy- they sell like IM.

Just hope it doesn't end up like the toy fair release of batman begins-with lower grade quality of suit and broken ankles outta the box. The mms 67 still kills it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently got into hot toys and I've wanted this figure ever since I saw it. May sound dumb but does toy fair exclusive mean that the figure is only going to be sold at the toy fair ?

I just recently got into hot toys and I've wanted this figure ever since I saw it. May sound dumb but does toy fair exclusive mean that the figure is only going to be sold at the toy fair ?

No, Sideshow will sell it on their site.

Back