Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, just bought hot toys bank robber joker! this fig is awesome. i have a question though, is he really wearing a belt in the movie? thanks

^^^ The answer is :yess:

Haha, no he wasn't, but if you're that picky about that detail, you can easily remove it.... I had to switch his clothes to a new body and it's pretty easy.

What's really interesting is that some releases of this guy came with a black belt, and some came with a brown belt!

Well after re starting a 1/6 and in particular batman collection, I had to get this guy again. Went down the kit bash route for this one. I re-coloured the shirt and added some weathering to the bag. Still need some black gloves .

What's really interesting is that some releases of this guy came with a black belt, and some came with a brown belt!

Did not know this! Bank Robber Joker was my very first Hot Toy so I have a soft spot for him. Kinda cool to learn about some of the obscure history behind it.

Also never noticed that Ledger didn't wear a belt at all during this scene in the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not know this! Bank Robber Joker was my very first Hot Toy so I have a soft spot for him. Kinda cool to learn about some of the obscure history behind it.

Also never noticed that Ledger didn't wear a belt at all during this scene in the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While BR Joker wasn't my first, he's one of my favorites. I think most collectors have a soft spot for their first Hot Toy. My first one was Tech Noir T 800, but the figure that got me into this whole thing was DX11.

hot toys.jpg

Potentially awesome news...

Not sure why they feel the need to re do the bank robber? or maybe it is a 1/4 and they are using the mask as a decoy and it comes as an accessory like with 1/4 tdkr?.

if it is the bank robber then why, it isn't even expensive anymore on the aftermarket and is still as good as recent releases.

Mixed feelings here. The Bankrobber figure is my fav Hot Toys, would keep him if I ever sold my Dark Knight stuff. A new version would mean I could display both looks (the new one with a better headsculpt, the old one masked), but I would also make the old one less unique and special. Hmm. :confused:

I don't have the first one but have a perfectly adequate homemade custom... I'll probably pass.... Man I really was hoping for black Supes!:(

And yet another predator.... And yet another Iron Man.... Pass again!

My wallet says thank you, HT!

Back