1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have figures available for sale there, and at Toy Hunters (Howard’s other store in CTMA Centre).

Anyways, happy collecting [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have figures available for sale there, and at Toy Hunters (Howard’s other store in CTMA Centre).

Anyways, happy collecting [emoji1303]

What was the queue like at Secret Base today? Have one of these to pick up but haven’t yet because last time I tried the queue had reached the 17th floor...

What was the queue like at Secret Base today? Have one of these to pick up but haven’t yet because last time I tried the queue had reached the 17th floor...

I was there yesterday, not today. Of course it’s always better to go when they first open

82466323c058ee6b475d0c9e4d3953fc.jpg

Im pretty sure the second display floor are all SideShow figures.

I thought that first, too. But the paint job looks somehow different. Quite shiny.

On the other hand, if that really is the SS one, I might go for it. Very ANH accurate.

@faststreetsofhongkong would you mind go back and take a closer pic of the 3PO? :lol:pray:

Im pretty sure the second display floor are all SideShow figures.

I thought that first, too. But the paint job looks somehow different. Quite shiny.

On the other hand, if that really is the SS one, I might go for it. Very ANH accurate.

@faststreetsofhongkong would you mind go back and take a closer pic of the 3PO? :lol:pray:

Looks like all Sideshow except for C-3PO, which looks small enough (especially next to small v1 Jabba) to possibly be the Medicom version.

Looks like all Sideshow except for C-3PO, which looks small enough (especially next to small v1 Jabba) to possibly be the Medicom version.

Yeah, it is the Medicom C-3PO with the old SSC Jabba in that HT display pic .

Mine arrived from overseas.......love the specs of weathering versus all white on the armor.

Please tell me the green lenses don’t look that distracting as they do in the blogger pics :pray:

I want it to be more balanced

Back