Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one ordered too as I need a Stormtrooper in my collection. I think it will go well with the ROTJ Scout trooper and bike.

Add me to the list of people actually anxiously awaiting this one too. Will be my first stormtrooper. Unfortunately the last two coupons Sideshow have sent me do not work on this figure so I have yet to officially place an order :(

I’d also like to have confirmation that the pauldron is removable for a generic stormtrooper look.

I imagine this would release early with no head sculpt. I could see this and Classic VG Spiderman coming this year. Plenty of DC figures are late though lol.

I guess you have to buy more than I do or be on the email list, but no $25 coupons for me. :(

Add me to the list of people actually anxiously awaiting this one too. Will be my first stormtrooper. Unfortunately the last two coupons Sideshow have sent me do not work on this figure so I have yet to officially place an order :(

I’d also like to have confirmation that the pauldron is removable for a generic stormtrooper look.
It is most definitely removable. Will work like the older sandtroopers

Yeah I was planning on using my coupon from The Armorer on this and am bummed it doesn't work on this OR the Classic Spider-Man release. Does that mean they're imminent for release or something? Makes no sense to pick them out of all the other releases that you're able to use the coupon on.

Yeah I was planning on using my coupon from The Armorer on this and am bummed it doesn't work on this OR the Classic Spider-Man release. Does that mean they're imminent for release or something? Makes no sense to pick them out of all the other releases that you're able to use the coupon on.
I can’t see any kind of rhyme or reason on the coupon code exceptions. Works on the just-announced Spider-Man figure, Yelena, Loki, Sylvie, the Return of the Jedi Scout and Shoretrooper Squad Leader Pre-orders, the in-stock Armorer, Death Watch, IG-11, but not this.

I tend to notice the coupons don't work on figures that are near or about to release. Well that's my experience when I receive those $25 coupons from SSC recently.

I tend to notice the coupons don't work on figures that are near or about to release. Well that's my experience when I receive those $25 coupons from SSC recently.
I dunno, the code I have would work on several figures that are “pre-order” at Sideshow but already released in Hong Kong, including Battle-Damaged Thanos, Iron Patriot, Endgame Thor, Spider-Gwen, Flash, McFly…

The Coupon code I received 2 months ago wouldn’t work on this Stormtrooper either.

I'm honestly surprised this guy isn't out already, seems like a very simple release for HT to do.

Yeah, that coupon is really limited unfortunately. Kinda considering the ROTJ Scout or maybe the Anakin with STAP set.

Back