Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to visit Hong Kong sometime in the future. Looks like a cool place to visit, but China enforcing their power/dictatorship upon them is terrifying.

Think I would plan my visit similar to the way you put it, they have some really good restaurants over there. Also, of course, buy an additional suitcase to put all my new HT in. Might even receive that 10% SB discount right away lol.

Yes it is.

Only been once but a long time ago but still remember the food.

And yeah you might! :lol Might need to ship everything back instead of trying to check in that suitcase at that point.

Yes it is.

Only been once but a long time ago but still remember the food.

And yeah you might! :lol Might need to ship everything back instead of trying to check in that suitcase at that point.

If you toss the boxes, bag the accessories, bubble wrap the figures, and load your suitcase to the absolute max you might be able to make it a cost effective trip?🤔

seinfeld-pack-up.gif

If you toss the boxes, bag the accessories, bubble wrap the figures, and load your suitcase to the absolute max you might be able to make it a cost effective trip?🤔

View attachment 550537

Lol thought of that idea too. What a cost saver!

Could work as a carry on, but definitely not a checked bag.

You are 100% at the mercy of airport baggage inspectors who will not be happy about having to unwrap a ton of things. In a chaotic airport setting, you're definitely setting yourself up to lose some things that way, intentionally or unintentionally.

If it's a carry on, they may ask you to open and unwrap things at the security check point, but at least you'll be there to do it. Just make sure everything is easily accessible.

I say this from personal experiences coming home with tons of things from Disney parks. Usually it's fine, but there was a bad incident where TSA thought a lightsaber was a car part and had to be thoroughly inspected.

Looks like this is out. Available for shipping today on toys wonderland
Yeah out today, I just ordered it £192 including ems shipping to the U.K. should have it by Monday.
considering sideshow are charging £170 then on top of that the £40 shipping and then the customs charge of at least £45 & then the 3 month wait.
no wonder sideshow want to shut down Hong Kong sellers-sideshow are a joke

Last edited:
I
Yeah out today, I just ordered it £192 including ems shipping to the U.K. should have it by Monday.
considering sideshow are charging £170 without the £40 shipping and then the customs charge or at least £45 & then the 3 month wait.
no wonder sideshow want to shut down Hong Kong sellers-sideshow are a joke
just wish Hot Toys would nominate an official UK distributor. I generally use TIMCENT or Sideshow for my purchases. The latter has the appeal of spreading the cost of several (even if it is a little false economy)

I

just wish Hot Toys would nominate an official UK distributor. I generally use TIMCENT or Sideshow for my purchases. The latter has the appeal of spreading the cost of several (even if it is a little false economy)
Timcent is a great seller, Iv bought a lot from him before. Also he has a payment plan system
In place as do, toy wonderland & pop collectibles.
The problem with sideshow is they want to be the only distributor-so they can control the prices.
**** that il support the little guy over them every time

I

Agreed. Having Sideshow as their US+EU/UK distributor is pure nonsense. Knowing EU/UK customers will have to swallow extra shipping fees AND customs over that, can't be seen as an efficient business process.
Unless you are not aware there are other options than Sideshow when you are a EU/UK collector, there's absolutely no benefit to use them as your collectibles source.

Hot damn! This is the one I've been waiting on. Any in-hand pics yet? Trying to avoid browsing instagram since people can't be bothered to not post No Way Home spoilers...

As far as I am aware, no change was announced and the only way were finding out is because of the box art being revealed.

Would be about 272 from TW to Midwest U.S. Not bad as shipping isn't crazy again and I used that holiday coupon. Would be around 255 if I order through Sideshow. Would be close enough to me to order if I wanted it bad enough.

Mine is already fully paid for. My first experience with Pop Collectibles. I'll see how it goes.

Back