Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, another prominent character from "The Tragedy," my favorite Mando episode! :rock

I don't know if HT got the same directive, but I know Hasbro is using the RO armor as 'standard' Stormtrooper armor now.

Well they should in this case since the live-action suits were the RO costumes as well.

181134851_10157991739562344_3355623250378517838_n.jpg

Is this meant to indicate that if you removed the orange shoulder pad you'd have yourself a regular Storm Trooper? I guess based on the weathering these are two completely different figures.

Did any of the Stormies in that episode actually have that heavy blaster rifle? I feel like they didn't.

I wondered the same thing and just watched the episode again. Seems that gun was not featured, unless I missed it. It's an odd choice to include it with this stormie but still it's nice to have options.

Wondering where this will go up for PO outside of the US. Being a Hot Toys exclusive, it looks like HK etailers won't carry it. At least not immediately.

I wonder how this will look with an ot sand trooper? I always wished I bought 2 of the original sandy.

Back