Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'memba the Salacious Crumb Creature Pack?

maxresdefault.jpg

Salacious-Crumb-in-The-Mandalorian.jpg

Why did they do this? So random, and not really appealing. I was hoping it would finally be an articulated 1/6 Grogu.

It will be hen88.... once the wring out every last drop of expendable cash you have for this cutey. Then, and only then, will they give you want you wanted all along.

*cue Grogu giggle*

This could change whether or not I get the deluxe Mando and Grogu set. I still have yet to order. This comes with a pram, which is one of the big selling points of that set. Plus has a bunch more fun stuff. I?ll wait and see how this set is priced.

^^^This!^^^

In exactly the same situation. Two things about the PO gallery is that there are no shots of a free standing Grogu. Are the figures strictly made to display in the pram, basket or swaddled? Was hoping to have at least one be able to be displayed standing next to Mando. Also wish the set included the satchel that comes with the bike.

It does remind me of the creature sets for Jabba's throne room that Sideshow did way back when...kinda cool.

But this pram barely got any screen time and there's no standing grogu.

The deluxe mando has the pram with more screen time and a standing grogu alternative. Better set to me.

The deluxe Mando/Grogu set is still really good. I don’t know maybe I will still get that too. I kind of want this as well though. I wouldn’t mind if Hot Toys did more creature/accessory packs like this. Maybe this set is a test.

This set seems like a waste..Grogu isn’t really posable and the detail seems focused more on the Pram :slap

I preordered at Timewalker for $140. Half the reason was so I can throw it on one of my other preorders for free shipping lol, so saving some money on the Grogu set plus saving the shipping on an individual figure.

BUT BUT BUT!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT HIM How could you ever say this little blue purr-ito is a waste. Look at his little sleepy face!! And when will we ever get a lothcat again...? I think this pic right here sealed the deal:

LOOK!!!!.jpg

Most likely a pass unless it hits the sale bin.

Probably wont happen since that Jawa set is still sitting around at full price, no deals, no free shipping or anything.

Hot Toys must have FO stormtroopered that set, and they will do it for this one too.

I can imagine that Lothocat sitting at the feet of Kuiil. And Kuiil in a recliner by the fire, reading a storybook to bundled Grogu. And the frog- I don't why theres a frog, its just there for some reason.

Back