Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In case you need EVEN MORE GROGU IN YOUR COLLECTION!

"It is a foundling. By creed, it is in your care."

The highly acclaimed Star Wars live action series The Mandalorian has introduced us to a widely beloved character, Grogu, the mysterious alien child pursued by bounty hunters on behalf of Imperial interests.

Celebrating Star Wars Day, Hot Toys is excited to present a special 1/6th scale collectible set featuring Grogu and unique creatures seen in The Mandalorian.

This 1/6th scale collectible set features the skillfully crafted Grogu in 3 different poses, two styles of prams, a loth-cat, and a one-eyed frog making them great complements to your Mandalorian display!

Take care of this little one in your Star Wars collection today!

g12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they didn't try to make it articulated, but I guess they can charged $200 either way and it'll still sell out.

That's the happy sculpt that comes with the Scout Trooper and Bike set right? I'm a little annoyed it's here since it was the whole reason I ordered that set lol.

I must be getting old, because I don't remember that other pram at all. I know there was a white one and silver one, but don't remember him ever floating around in a crate.

This could change whether or not I get the deluxe Mando and Grogu set. I still have yet to order. This comes with a pram, which is one of the big selling points of that set. Plus has a bunch more fun stuff. I’ll wait and see how this set is priced.

Do these Grogus have full body? Oh, this does not include Mando. Well, I've wished a Grogu set, but this is badly executed.
What they should have included is 3 heads, 2 or 3 bodies (one for pram), and at least one pram.

Hard to say what this set will go for. Grogu’s prices as an add on haven’t been bad. Could we see this at for as little as $100? Probably it but $150 seems excessive.

$145 isn’t too bad I suppose. Comes with a fair amount and some unique pieces. I don’t know I’m really thinking I may just go for this and the standard Beskar Mando/Grogu set and call it good. This comes with some better accessories and this pram was used longer. Only thing missing from the deluxe set is the Beskar pieces and carrying case.

Back