Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's 7 if you include the swaddled one. 3 standing (Beskar Mando, Scout Trooper, Ahsoka), 3 pram/box (Beskar, Grogu pack), and 1 swaddled from the pack. The only thing I'm not sure of is the box pram body one. At first I wasn't sure if that was a separate/new body, but having just gotten the Beskar Mando, the Grogu body is wider than the box pram looks, so I think that's a different body.

OK, right -- 4 previous plus the 3 new in this set. So 7 total.

That's what I was looking for to confirm. Thanks.

And that's a lot of Grogus.

Grogu is total Mogwi

Grogu is such a goofy name. Like Hungarian for "turd.":lol

"Baby Yoda" was the winner.

Too bad it wasn't Yoda who delivered swaddled Luke to Owen and Beru compared to grown up Luke taking swaddled Grogu, lol.

PT Yoda was kind of pissed off most of the time - the kind of guy who would have left baby Luke inside a hot speeder cockpit on Tatooine.:dunno

"****ed up I did, Obi Wan - forgot the baby I did."

I wonder if the Lothcat etc. was gonna come with Cara Dune but since thats obviously not happening they thought lets just release an accessory pack.

I wonder if the Lothcat etc. was gonna come with Cara Dune but since thats obviously not happening they thought lets just release an accessory pack.

Could be.

If so Howard probably has this little guy in his personal collection:

baby-yoda-bone-broth.png

Such a shame Cara Dune won’t get a figure. Dumb Disney.

You can’t blame a high profile public company for ditching an employee who wouldn’t keep her mouth shut on a very volatile subject. Most actors are savvy enough to realise they themselves are a brand. And if that brand isn’t worth it, they will be fired. I’m sure she will have learned a lesson.

You can?t blame a high profile public company for ditching an employee who wouldn?t keep her mouth shut on a very volatile subject. Most actors are savvy enough to realise they themselves are a brand. And if that brand isn?t worth it, they will be fired. I?m sure she will have learned a lesson.

At least give us the figure then be done with it.

It?s a shame. I don?t doubt that HT had a nearly done prototype ready to go when it all blew up.
I also wouldn?t be surprised if a third party brought one out.

Seriously I just want a Cara figure. I dont care about Gina, I just like the look of the character and can separate the two.

I would be. I never see any of those third party companies do anything Star Wars related.

You can?t blame a high profile public company for ditching an employee who wouldn?t keep her mouth shut on a very volatile subject. Most actors are savvy enough to realise they themselves are a brand. And if that brand isn?t worth it, they will be fired. I?m sure she will have learned a lesson.

Now apply that same logic to Pedro Pascal.

Back