Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its three ‘full’ Grogus. Two pram sitters and 1 bundled up.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Grogu Sixth Scale Collectible Figure Set features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Grogu in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
Highly-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
One (1) Grogu wrapped in blanket
One (1) Grogu with normal expression in sitting posture (equipped with magnetic function)
One (1) Grogu with mouth opened expression in sitting posture (equipped with magnetic function)
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Accessories:

One (1) equipment storage box with weathering effects
One (1) metallic painted hover pram with cover and blanket
One (1) Loth-cat
One (1) Sorgan frog
Two (2) specially designed figure stands for prams

:lol

I can replace my Jones with Ripley at last.

I think its three ‘full’ Grogus. Two pram sitters and 1 bundled up.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Grogu Sixth Scale Collectible Figure Set features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Grogu in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
Highly-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
One (1) Grogu wrapped in blanket
One (1) Grogu with normal expression in sitting posture (equipped with magnetic function)
One (1) Grogu with mouth opened expression in sitting posture (equipped with magnetic function)
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Accessories:

One (1) equipment storage box with weathering effects
One (1) metallic painted hover pram with cover and blanket
One (1) Loth-cat
One (1) Sorgan frog

No full body Grogu. Just two half-torso Grogus.

This one honestly seemed like an April 1st type joke.

Bespin Han died for this.

Pretty sure Harrison Ford killed Bespin Han and Endor Han. No other reason i can think of. Last one was The Force Awakens and we have had multiple Lukes and Leias since then.

Overpriced.

I mean I probably will still buy it cause Im a sucker for that little Slitheen with ears.

I like the Loth-cat and the storage container. The cat would be company for the Hasbro Forces of Destiny. :lol

The frog is appallingly bad, like something that came out of a Kinder Egg.

The pram upgrades Mando 2.0 to the level of Mando 1.0, since I put the pram with the original figure.

I don't see much use for the swaddled brat unless you make some proper hands for Mando to hold him, and as pram-filler he wouldn't be seen.

I feel like it's missing the easiest accessory, and I'm not sure why I haven't seen it here or with any of the figures: where is the shift ball from the Razor Crest? They missed their chance to break $150...

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Damn it the unswaddled ones are both seated?!! I need a standing one, what is wrong with you HT?!!!! Sitting, standing, swaddled: this is the way.

I'll probably get this for my S1 Mando.

I keep expecting them to make some sort of 'ultimate' 1/6th Grogu with an articulated body and a cloth robe. But making him a solid plastic accessory is obviously much cheaper.

I thought it was a mistranslation from the Chinese, but Sideshow has it too:

'Prams' in multiple, even though they correctly referred to the container as a 'storage box'.

Presumably it'll be be a bit of the Razor Crest's deck plating to stand the box on.

Or, more possibly, a sand base with two footprints in it. :lol

I like it but the price is pretty steep..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feels like this is for casual fans who wanted Grogu but not enough to get an actual figure. Its a nice set but nothing essential. Glad it doesn't have crucial parts like the egg tank, the new pram or the bag Mando carriers him in.

I feel like it's missing the easiest accessory, and I'm not sure why I haven't seen it here or with any of the figures: where is the shift ball from the Razor Crest? They missed their chance to break $150...

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

This /\ it's Grogu's most associated item and neither Ahsoka or this set has it....

Back