Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seeing this makes me even more confident in my decision to get the regular ahsoka and not the deluxe. With so many ways to get a 1/6th scale grogu, its more worth it to me to have that cool base that comes with the regular ahsoka.

I must be getting old, because I don't remember that other pram at all. I know there was a white one and silver one, but don't remember him ever floating around in a crate.

Nor did I but having checked it was in 'S1 Chapter 7: The Reckoning' when Mando and Cara go and see Kuiil and you see the crate with Grogu floating into Kuiils igloo tent thing. The background in the promo 'crate' pics also matches the inside of Kuiils home.

Grogu was in the crate on the Razor Crest:

4k-mandalorians01e07-starwarsscreencaps.com-1106.jpg

I'd forgotten it was a repulsorlift crate, which explains why the description refers to two prams with two stands:

4k-mandalorians01e07-starwarsscreencaps.com-1247.jpg

Kuiil then builds pram #3:

4k-mandalorians01e07-starwarsscreencaps.com-2507.jpg

4k-mandalorians01e07-starwarsscreencaps.com-4590.jpg

Thanks for posting that, Asta. I couldn’t remember where the crate came from. That’s pretty cool.

With Kuiil coming out having the crate and new Pram will make for some nice displays.

Remember when $150 got you an actual figure?

HAHA, I can do you one better! Remember when $150 made you look at a figure and think: "My my, that is looking fine. But $150 is just way too much, sorry cant justify that."

I have points I could use on this. But the week is young, I'm not going to rush.

Hot Toys collectors today be like

View attachment 512400

:lol:lol:lol

Tho it's something positive for me out of D+ FWS nerfing my fav MCU character - the money I DIDN'T spend will go to something more worthy.

I want that lothcat. Plus, if you own 2 OG Mandos, the more Grogus the better.

But will hold off for the week. Maybe.:monkey3

HAHA, I can do you one better! Remember when $150 made you look at a figure and think: "My my, that is looking fine. But $150 is just way too much, sorry cant justify that."

I have points I could use on this. But the week is young, I'm not going to rush.

Lol yep. I remember thinking $60 was a lot for the old SS Star Wars figures.

The lothcat is super cool (shoutout to rebels) but i mean... doesnt have a grogu at this point or on pre order with a diff figure?

Actually, I don’t have at all Grogu yet. Nor do I even have a figure pre-ordered that includes one yet.

Back