Hot toys Star Wars The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Praetorian Guard (With Heavy Blade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going for these until they officially annouce Snoke. It's the Death Troopers / Krennic scenario all over again.

YUPPPPP!

I think HT goes for the low hanging fruit. Faceless troops are so easy to pump out. I'm still miffed we haven't gotten Krennic.

I'm going to enjoy buying these guys at half price from the awesome people who PO them... just like TFA troops. :lol

YUPPPPP!

I think HT goes for the low hanging fruit. Faceless troops are so easy to pump out. I'm still miffed we haven't gotten Krennic.

Yes, I'm sure this is the case. Easier to get troopers without head sculpts out the door quickly then those with head sculpts. I'm also annoyed Krennic is not out yet. I guess their thinking was, "well Vader can be the bad guy, we already have most of the stuff available for him, plus everyone knows him".

On top of all this they had no idea how good or bad Rogue One would be. The first Anthology movie and a certain amount of controversy with re-shoots etc. I guess if I were Hot Toys I'd have made a similar business decision to take the low risk direction.

However, that said, I really hope they come back to Krennic, Cassian and Baze in the time after the Solo movie and Ep9. That's the time HT can catch up some on Star Wars. Hopefully there are no Infinity Wars or DC films at that time to distract them from the important Star Wars figures :)

I actually like both of these figures and would like to get one. I won’t order any until after I’ve seen the movie though to see how I like them on screen. In general I’m pre-ordering much less these days compared to before. I still will but I give them a whole lot more thought first.

I actually like both of these figures and would like to get one. I won’t order any until after I’ve seen the movie though to see how I like them on screen. In general I’m pre-ordering much less these days compared to before. I still will but I give them a whole lot more thought first.

Yeah, I'm the same. I think some figures are just no brainers, and can be pre-ordered easily. Ones that are on "The List", with standout sculpts etc. Others like these need the movie to be seen first. However I am hoping, considering their weapons, that they will be used and seen in action. Hopefully a cool scene.

Looking at the photos again for these they are growing on me. However not so much as to pre-order now. I think Niltusk's strategy is best. If they aren't available I'm sure I'll get over it.

Looking at the photos again for these they are growing on me. However not so much as to pre-order now. I think Niltusk's strategy is best. If they aren't available I'm sure I'll get over it.

Yeah look at it as fate. If you're meant to have one, you'll find it for $120 shipped. :lol

I'm sure people will regret preordering 2 days after they get it and throw it up in the sales thread.

I'd rather see HT Knights of Ren from TFA. Those were some SW flavored designs. I wanna know more about those guys. Maybe these are them...

New pictures on HT Facebook:

7eee7aac9aaa97540ef2f4615c34dee9.jpg
fad66c3a2a5911007a916994b120151c.jpg

Start army building :lol

Wondering if TLJ will shed some light on those guards.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wondering if TLJ will shed some light on those guards.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope not, as it would not be consistent with their design in the vision from TFA. I'd rather those be the new Royal Guards and the Knights of Ren be something entirely different.

Back