1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Ledi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

A character that should have already been killed off in TFA. She is painful to watch.

Looks beautiful, but i'll stick with Hoth Leia. This is how i want to remember Carrie Fisher.

I don't think HT will announce another Luke to compete against the one they just put up.

The problem is in here eyebrows and eyes.

I've tried to fix them.

5ltb0h.jpg

The problem is in here eyebrows and eyes.

I've tried to fix them.

5ltb0h.jpg

Better... But still not even close to being right.

As others have said. The Hoth Princess will be how I want to remember Carrie, not like this.:( And certainly not the way she was portrayed in this huge steaming turd of a film.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Looks good. I agree the likeness is a bit off, but I’ll definitely preorder.

They'll have time to work on it, hopefully

It's funny, we were just talking about this yesterday :lol Thank the maker! Her TFA wardrobe would've fit the collection better but this one from TLJ was my 2nd choice :yess:

Looks good. I agree the likeness is a bit off, but I’ll definitely preorder.

I will be pre-ordering as well. Considering how many times I've mentioned in various threads the need for Old Leia, I think I'm contractually obligated to get it. I think the likeness is similar in quality to the TFA Luke likeness. Not spot on, but not terrible. Interesting to see once it finally makes it's way to Production.

I hate to be that "guy" but its pretty off, also The Last Jedi was a huge disappointment making nothing from this movie a necessity. At least Disney saved me thousands on Hot Toys TLJ figures..... I love my Grannies too! I am #1 Grannie Chaser

lia3.jpg

Last edited:

I hate to be that "guy" but its pretty off, also The Last Jedi was a huge disappointment making nothing from this movie a necessity. At least Disney saved me thousands on Hot Toys TLJ figures..... I love my Grannies too! I am #1 Grannie Chaser

Well....that took a fun little turn at the end!

I actually don't think it looks that bad. And I'm sure they'll alter the sculpt some more prior to release. I'm just waiting on Snoke. Hopefully they drop some pics of him soon.

Well this was a nice surprise!

I would much prefer a General Leia from TFA, but may jump on this.

and :lol at all those wanting a flight stand for her.

View attachment 383259

I feel like HT was afraid to make it look realistic because the one they made is a very very idealized and favorable look. It's too bad, I think Carrie looked great as she authentically was. In real life, she looked like she had had a life. This looks like she sat around and did nothing but moisturize and have a nose job. It seems like Han and Luke were made to look old with wrinkles and such, so why not make Leia just as she was. People are too afraid of aging and that's just stupid.

Please, guys, try not to make those little comments referring to the movie here or any non-movie thread. It's not fair to people who haven't seen it yet. It hasn't even been a week! There are plenty of "I HATED TLJ" threads in the movie section where you can discuss that.

Anyway, back on topic, I agree the sculpt is off, but I'm glad they're making her and I hope they'll revisit the sculpt before release!

View attachment 383259

Yeah, they're taking the piss with the liberties they've taken here just to make her look more "photogenic". She looks like a 40 year old not a 60 year old. Give me creases, lines, and a whole lot of sag.

That nose is god awful though, as is the mouth.

I think this comparison makes the problems clearer.

25446187_2011103125813318_8120831289652256669_n.jpg

I'm very surprised (pleasantly so), that they're making a TLJ version.

Back