1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPhone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Once again on the run from dark forces determined to crush freedom in the galaxy, the strong and committed Leia Organa who fans have grown to love is now leading the Resistance fleet on its quest to find a haven in the widely acclaimed Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Today, in tribute of Carrie Fisher’s last appearance as Leia in the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale of Leia Organa from the film!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on Leia Organa’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with wonderful likeness, meticulously tailored elegant outfit, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand!

In memory of our beloved Princess, this collectible figure will undoubtedly be a revered addition to all Star Wars fans’ collection!

EDIT: I will post more pictures from Secret-Base

25445988_10155129407822344_8636049217642021307_n.jpg

25488185_10155129408087344_2412419546127452270_o.jpg

25542603_10155129408037344_5626356514027586675_o.jpg

25399077_10155129407482344_8877532012394657343_n.jpg

25440256_10155129408157344_6520792008853111248_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Ledi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Well that was a pleasant surprise release ! Looks pretty good to me.

Wow. It may be a bit too young and thin for TLJ Leia, but it still looks pretty good I think. And I'm just happy that they actually made her!

I never complain about HT SW figures, but the HS on this is way off....for now. Nose & eyes look nothing like Fisher.
f1f6e81e711fbef473182ca674fad825.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was expecting Snoke. Leia is coming out of the blue :tap

Looks pretty good to me, damn now I may have to collect the legacy characters from the last films.

Hope they make a Luke that from TLJ that confronts Kylo Ren

This is a good release as old Leia deserves a figure as well to go with her OT cast mates, but that sculpt is....off.

By the way, who's the last "Ledi"? :lol

Once again on the run from dark forces determined to crush freedom in the galaxy, the strong and committed Leia Organa who fans have grown to love is now leading the Resistance fleet on its quest to find a haven in the widely acclaimed Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Today, in tribute of Carrie Fisher’s last appearance as Leia in the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale of Leia Organa from the film!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on Leia Organa’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with wonderful likeness, meticulously tailored elegant outfit, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand!

In memory of our beloved Princess, this collectible figure will undoubtedly be a revered addition to all Star Wars fans’ collection!

EDIT: I will post more pictures from Secret-Base

View attachment 383235

View attachment 383236

View attachment 383237

View attachment 383238

View attachment 383239

E2Ob1YO.gif

No...no.. come on.

Looks amazing, but nothing like Leia in this movie. Im not a fan of her design here and would have preferred TFA Leia honestly, though it makes more sense now

I was expecting Snoke. Leia is coming out of the blue :tap

Same... you guys still think well get a Snoke! Hopping and waiting on him, but glad they made Leia rather than some new character.

I'd like to get this figure; but the face doesn't look great. Not awful but if you compare to any headshot in the movie it's def off.

Looks too thin and the mouth is Martin Sheen. I laughed at the flight stand comment :rotfl

For me all New Star Wars movies belong in the realm of 6" figures. We don't need to spending $240 on Old Luke, Leai, Han etc.

Nice, I wasn't sure if they'd make her but I'm glad they are. I'll order at some point.

I won't be getting this, but I applaud them for the effort. Still, I think a TFA version would have sold better.

Back