1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Ledi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

For me all New Star Wars movies belong in the realm of 6" figures. We don't need to spending $240 on Old Luke, Leai, Han etc.

I do. I have TFA Han, waiting to see what other TLJ Lukes HT makes and i'll be getting this sometime. Then line them all up behind their 77 versions.

If she was still around i would wait for the next movie to see what she looked like but sadly this will most likely be the only one we get.

Last edited:

I’d think they’re only making one version of her from the new films. Most likely to commemorate her last SW appearance. The sculpt looks great but it’s not exactly her. Maybe HT is staying away from touching TFA as much as possible since sales weren’t as thy expected.
They should include her general’s smack down hand or maybe that’ll come exclusive with Poe.
I was rolling when I read “Flight stand” 😂

She doing hella job flying on space in TLJ.

Gonna buy it.

I really hope they revise her sculpt, but they won't as usual.

Leia.jpg

A slightly happier look like the photo on the right would be nice

A slightly happier look like the photo on the right would be nice

I would like a smiling Leia on my shelve, the ANH Leia has this stern look too. But usually the prototypes are final for HT, so there's that as well.

Head sculpt is way off, and looks nothing like Carrie Fisher at any point in her life, at least to my eyes. Not just idealised, but downright inaccurate. Really wanted an old Leia to join Luke and Han, too, but I won't be paying hot toys money for someone who looks largely unrecognisable, no matter how nice the rest of it is.

Happy they make her!
A little too young but also as a tribute is good enough....maybe they’ll add some wrinkles in the final product and all will be fine..
I’ll buy for sure. Next to old Han and Luke they’ll be marvelous!

As a TLJ likeness, this leaves a lot to be desired. I'm surprised by that. Maybe Hot Toys is just banking on sentimentality pushing sales figures no matter how accurate the likeness is or isn't. They're probably going to be right if that's their logic. Either way, I'm glad she's getting a figure; would've been a shame to make older versions of Han and Luke, but leave Leia out.

Hope it comes with one of those flexible stands so I can pose her mid-flight.

I'm fine with them releasing Leia, but this line is out of context imo.

Today, in tribute of Carrie Fisher’s last appearance as Leia in the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale of Leia Organa from the film!

Absolutely unnecesary.... But I will buy to have it next to Han and Luke.... but still waiting for the right version of Luke.

PLEASE make Luke from the end of the film.

Just For Men black beard ftw!

turbotax-james-lipton-final-hed-2016.jpg

Once again on the run from dark forces determined to crush freedom in the galaxy, the strong and committed Leia Organa who fans have grown to love is now leading the Resistance fleet on its quest to find a haven in the widely acclaimed Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Today, in tribute of Carrie Fisher’s last appearance as Leia in the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale of Leia Organa from the film!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on Leia Organa’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with wonderful likeness, meticulously tailored elegant outfit, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand!

In memory of our beloved Princess, this collectible figure will undoubtedly be a revered addition to all Star Wars fans’ collection!

EDIT: I will post more pictures from Secret-Base

View attachment 383237

That would be a great pose alongside Poe.:monkey3:lol

I wonder if she'll come with one of the "flying" stands like the Battlefront Snowtrooper :monkey3

Sculpt looks too young from most angles, but the pic with her hand on her chin looks spectacular.

Also, is the basic stand what they're calling a specially designed character stand now? the ****?

Sculpt looks too young from most angles, but the pic with her hand on her chin looks spectacular.

Also, is the basic stand what they're calling a specially designed character stand now? the ****?

They are trying to make it sound like they are releasing this figure just to honor her. Which is total ******** imo.

I think it looks pretty good. Not completely accurate but not bad by any stretch. I already have "young" Luke and Leia, have Empire Leia and Jedi Luke on preorder, and now looks like I'll have to go ahead and make it a trio of twins and do both this and Last Jedi Luke as well. Kinda wish I hadn't passed on all the Han Solos so far though. I should've gotten Old Han at the very least while I await Bespin Han.

Back