1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be one to pick up and sit on for a couple years even if you don't want to add it to the collection. I'm not suggesting that from a "scalper" perspective it's just - we have been losing money on a lot of other HT purchases like never before. I have a few figures I bought out of FOMO that I can't get rid of right now for anything close to what I paid for them and they are brand new. Sure you have always had a bit of this in the past, certainly with ST figures, but it has been waaay more common lately.

And because of it SS aren't ordering as much anymore and it has gone entirely in the other direction. It's a scalpers dream on those figures.

IMG_7760.jpeg

I've also asked them what else will be dipping in price.
They couldn't say of course.
I'll be watching again for heavy drops like Anakin here.
If the Blurrg sets plummet,I'm in.
NEED that Maul too.

I've also asked them what else will be dipping in price.
They couldn't say of course.
I'll be watching again for heavy drops like Anakin here.
If the Blurrg sets plummet,I'm in.
NEED that Maul too.

Congrats!

I think were going to see a lot of these 2020/2021 released figures hit even higher discounts so these companies can get rid of them.

Legit arrived 3hrs ago just after 9am.
Size comp with Cad.
Freaking huge!!

Good turnaround in shipping.
View attachment 655978
Yeah mine showed up yesterday as well! It’s a beauty. I’ll take some pics today. A couple of little things which were surprising for PC - no shipper box at all, sticker on the box says warning cell battery inside but the batteries have been removed, even the instruction book looks like someone had opened it and not resticky taped it, and someone had clearly opened the battery compartment, there are some scuffs and the cover doesn’t sit on very well but other than that incredibly happy with it!! I got him on the STAP without too much effort as well.

Yeah mine showed up yesterday as well! It’s a beauty. I’ll take some pics today. A couple of little things which were surprising for PC - no shipper box at all, sticker on the box says warning cell battery inside but the batteries have been removed, even the instruction book looks like someone had opened it and not resticky taped it, and someone had clearly opened the battery compartment, there are some scuffs and the cover doesn’t sit on very well but other than that incredibly happy with it!! I got him on the STAP without too much effort as well.
wait...NO shipper box?
That's weird cause mine that arrived does have the shipper box covered in all their bubble wrap.
Am curious to open it up just to check if the batteries are there,etc..but am going to send to a mate for a Xmas present so..

Back