1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• grogu-sixth-scale-figure-set_star-wars_feature.jpg
    grogu-sixth-scale-figure-set_star-wars_feature.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 39
Has anyone besides ManOfHotCollectibles reported on this coming soon, or should this be thrown into the probably BS category

This set was scheduled to be released next year, why the hell should they bump it out sooner ? The one supposedly to be bumping out right NOW is Captain Rex for *** sake.

Has anyone besides ManOfHotCollectibles reported on this coming soon, or should this be thrown into the probably BS category
I would imagine the misinformation category. CW Ahsoka is scheduled to be released before Anakin.

This set was scheduled to be released next year, why the hell should they bump it out sooner ? The one supposedly to be bumping out right NOW is Captain Rex for *** sake.
Who knows, we’ve seen stuff get bumped further while other stuff keeps getting delayed, I’m still holding out for August-September for Rex in HK but who knows. Anakin releasing early feels like an odd figure to lie about since he’s not that anticipated so that’s the only reason I kinda believe it.

I mean, it’s the same head sculpt except the hair, it definitely COULD be coming early, but man… that’s a big bump up. Maybe they had planned the timing based on COVID but they were able to catch up or go early. Idk, but I definitely wasn’t planning to pay it off this early if that is the case. I just ended up paying off CW Ahsoka and Maul just to be ahead of those two in “October”. Was originally really expecting Obi-Wan to go up for PO around the same time… but here we still are. Wonder what the deal with that is.

This thread only has 15 pages? I thought Anakin was the main PT seller. The STAP is a pretty awesome vehicle to go with him.

I’m now thinking of ordering IG-11 and the Armorer, so I hope this isn’t too early now.

I think I want the STAP, I can always sell it later, but I like dioramas and vehicles.

I didn’t have the Maul one, was it a well made vehicle?

15 pages in almost a year is a lot considering the figure isn't scheduled to be out for another year, and a new figure seems to go up every week or two dividing the focus of this forum. If there were less figures sitting in pre-order hell, there would be more shitposting going on in this thread while we all wait for it to release in HK and then freak out about the final product, instead of all the shitposting currently spread out over several threads.

Last edited:
I haven’t decided on this one way or another yet. It’s pretty cool in my opinion, but I would like to see reviews before making a decision. Curious how big the STAP will actually be.

I kind of like this look for Anakin though. I like the early armored looks for both him and Obi-Wan from TCW.

I just realized that this should be coming up soon. Jan-March. STILL no Obi-Wan PO which is baffling to me. The queue is getting longer and longer.

I will put one 501st clone on the STAP and display Anakin leading the entire 501st on the ground.
That sounds really cool. Post pics when you get him.

I’m displaying mine in the detolf below Vader and Stormtroopers. Anakin will be hanging on the side of the STAP with SSC Fives and Echo (Phase 1 armor). ROTS Anakin is displayed on another shelf with my 501st, Rex, Cody, ROTS Kenobi, Yoda, and soon to be TCW S7 Ahsoka (plus some PT villains).

I hope we get another Clone Wars Ahsoka and eventually the General Kenobi. Best hope is a flashback in Kenobi or Ahsoka shows. I doubt Disney would allow a S1/S2 Padawan Ahsoka, but the S3 redisgn would be awesome to put with this Anakin too. We pretty much have the final season of TCW set up in figure form, would be nice to have an earlier season display too.

Back