1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figu

Probably already talked about but the rumor is he will be wearing this armor in flashback scenes in the new Kenobi Disney plus show.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figu

People have got to stop reading sites like wegotthiscovered.com. It’s all just click baiting ********.

People have got to stop reading sites like wegotthiscovered.com. It’s all just click baiting ********.

never heard of that site but maybe that is where it started. I read it on a disney news page. We know Hayden will be in it so it would make sense to do something like that. Time will tell.

never heard of that site but maybe that is where it started. I read it on a disney news page. We know Hayden will be in it so it would make sense to do something like that. Time will tell.

If this is true maybe Hot Toys won't re release this version in the line on the Obi-wan series.
I say this based on the Marvel movies, they didnt re release a a lot of side characters that appers with the same costume in between movies

We don’t know that Hayden will be in it. There are very few reliable sources, if any, that aren’t trade sites like THR, Variety, or Deadline.

I could go on reddit and post that Natalie Portman is gonna appear, and some nerd clickbait site will likely spread that rumor.

Probably already talked about but the rumor is he will be wearing this armor in flashback scenes in the new Kenobi Disney plus show.

Can we at least use the goddamn SPOILER tag in the advanced post settings if you must discuss future crap? I come here to discuss figures, not spoilers about future projects.

Can we at least use the goddamn SPOILER tag in the advanced post settings if you must discuss future crap? I come here to discuss figures, not spoilers about future projects.

It's not spoiler, its rumor.

Speculation nothing else
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just mentioned it because this figure MIGHT be accurate to the show by the time it comes out.

Watching more of The Clone Wars this Anakin and the inevitable Obi-Wan are becoming more tempting. Trying to avoid going down that rabbit hole though.

What do you think about the face expression of anakin clone version compared to the rots version?
It seems this is more determinated and the mms437 more neutral.
I like the eyes on this more because the mms437 is looking upward.
I have the rots version and cant decide if I have to buy also this

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

What do you think about the face expression of anakin clone version compared to the rots version?
It seems this is more determinated and the mms437 more neutral.
I like the eyes on this more because the mms437 is looking upward.
I have the rots version and cant decide if I have to buy also this

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

The heads look exactly the same to me with just different hair. Maybe the paintwork is slightly different?

I’m planning on the buying the head from this guy and swap the hair from my ROTS version since this one will undoubtedly have updated paint apps

In my country (Chile) the official distributor has a 10% off this May the 4th. So I just ordered it.

Two nitpicks:
-I would like the plate to say "General Skywalker" instead of Anakin Skywalker
-It should have the communicator in his left arm armor

Now wating for General Kenobi....

According to Man of Hot Collectibles, this guy got bumped up and we might see him soon, also mentioned the Coruscant Guard getting bumped up as well.

Take it as a grain of salt, just like anything else we've heard over the last few weeks.

Much as I was hoping to have a financial break after Rey and Ben, bring him on!

There are lots of rumors. Sixth Scale Cantina said that Padme will be announced in July or August.

I wonder if they'll get this out early so that they can get another Anakin, or Vader, on the market before the Kenobi show next year. Maybe AOTC Anakin is on the way to partner with Geonosis Padme, or perhaps a ROTS Vader with hs.

Btw Hayden Christensen is rumoured
Spoiler Spoiler:
, so for anyone on the fence with it just think how sought-after it'll be 12-18 months from now.

Back