1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up cancelling mine a while back. I have no desire to own one without Obi-Wan to accompany him. At this point I'd rather wait to see if the Kenobi show has TCW flashbacks so that General Skywalker & General Kenobi can get made from that. Honestly, another factor was that I still haven't quite figured out how to go about building my SW display, so I'm still working out which exact figures I need. Thus, I figured I might as well wait in case such a look does appear in Live-Action and has any differences or some such. I don't know, who can predict HT's releases? Still, I do hope this turns out good; it is a cool design.

After Ahsokagate, I don't give credit to future rumors. Only "is about to release this week" kind of news may have some truth.

I only pay attention to Justin and Jedha Patrol when it comes to rumors. The other people are talking out of their asses

YouTubers could be enjoyable personalities and I've enjoyed watching reviews and group discussions, whether it's either from Justin's Collectibles or Man of Hot Collectibles. (It's no different than the purpose of this forum but in a different form.)

Anything other than being enjoyable, including holding them up to rumors and speculation, is on the viewer. Times are different. The docks are a hellhole. Nothing is for certain until when the product is on the shelves or pre-orders are being shipped out.

I don't care when their released just as long as their not all released at the same time. But come what may we will get them

I don't care when their released just as long as their not all released at the same time. But come what may we will get them

Well I've got bad news for you!

Hot Toys like releasing these in Black Series style waves. Nothing for a long time, then oodles of figures come out week after week.

I don't mind delays. But if someone tells a rumor for release date and it turns out wrong, then I'm pissed.

In his latest video Aries stated that the Boba 2pack is sold out in HK. Several viewers explained that the 2nd batch is still available. I also posted the link of the product page saying it's not sold out at all. Some hours later all these comments were deleted.

Back