1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

I'm really curious to see what they give Kenobi for the deluxe.

Not happening but would be cool nonetheless

711y7qIxg3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

I'm hoping for extra clothing/armor to give him the full armor look, but I don't see that happening. Although they did go a bit deeper in the lore for Anakin's extra armor pieces, so you never know.
But knowing HT I'd bet it would just be a separate figure if they did it at all.

swbs-obiwan-clone-commander-02.jpg

The guy seriously has not altered the "STAB" to "STAP" yet...thread name looks hilarious.

Would someone change that "Stab" to "Stap" in the thread title?:gah::lol

Back when this thread was just the Anakin figure there was a separate thread for the Anakin and STAP deluxe. But then this one was renamed incorrectly and the other was merged in and here we are with wrong sounding muppets

Wow you guys take the title for these threads very seriously. :lol :dunno

Maybe I should revert it back to Stab.

He will include a saddle and HT will recommend that you place your Kenobi figure on your pet Iguana :lecture (pet Iguana sold separately)

He will include a saddle and HT will recommend that you place your Kenobi figure on your pet Iguana :lecture (pet Iguana sold separately)

Or maybe he'll come with half of a Darth Maul figure?

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figu

I can’t wait for my first Stab.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figu

Perhaps with all this clone wars stuff, well see Asajj Ventress?!

Does Anakin wear the poncho in the show at all?

Pretty sure he wears it when he and Ahsoka are searching for R2 on that Trandoshan scavengers ship.

Can?t think of any other examples.

Pretty sure he wears it when he and Ahsoka are searching for R2 on that Trandoshan scavengers ship.

Can?t think of any other examples.

Yup, I just did a rewatch of TCW and that was the only time.

Finally ordered this guy. Ended up just going the regular. $170AUD extra for the STAP is just too much extra up front. I'm sure it's a good price for a sixth scaled vehicle but I just don't have the room for it in the display.

Finally ordered this guy. Ended up just going the regular. $170AUD extra for the STAP is just too much extra up front. I'm sure it's a good price for a sixth scaled vehicle but I just don't have the room for it in the display.

Yep, I was the same. I mean it's a given they'll re-use it for a Clanker release, which makes more sense imo.

Yep, I was the same. I mean it's a given they'll re-use it for a Clanker release, which makes more sense imo.

Yep. Deferred decision making :lol

I have a similar question: and the cape?! Does he wear it at all or is it just a homage to the old season 2 of Tartakovsky's Clone Wars?
(I didn't find the answer to this in the thread, sorry if it was already asked)

Last edited:

I have a similar question: and the cape?! Does he wear it at all or is it just a homage to the old season 2 of Tartakovsky's Clone Wars?
(I didn't find the answer to this in the thread, sorry if it was already asked)

Pretty sure that he does not wear the cape in the canon show.

Back