Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him earlier today but finally got a chance to open him, the reviews and photos don't do him justice.

Besides some of the inaccuracies with the armor and him having a little bit too much green, he is pretty much perfect with perfect articulation. He goes with the 501st obviously, but looks great with the Coruscant Guard as well. My favorite spot with him so far is with Cody though, the blue and orange just bounce off one another.

Bring on the clones Hot Toys.

EDIT: The holsters going all over the place is a bit annoying, hopefully they fix that with Jesse and future commanders/ARC Troopers, any recommendations on double sided tape for that? Or can I get away with any brand. Thought I'd ask before I do it.

Awesome figure. Total shelf presence. My only gripe is the green hue and he looks a bit off with other 501. I will stick him with ahsoka anyway.

Attachments

• 80437510-C120-4480-A02D-4A62F788D353.jpeg
    80437510-C120-4480-A02D-4A62F788D353.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 110
  • 7ED9B063-613F-4B32-893F-878784BD3686.jpeg
    7ED9B063-613F-4B32-893F-878784BD3686.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 111
I’m not bothered by the green too much, but I don’t really understand that design choice.

Rex and lando just arrived. I hope I can get my wife to go to bed early so I can open them up in peace. Here is a huge glass of wine to help you relax...
I wait till the hubs is at work and its my off day. It is Unboxing Day, NONE SHALL PASS.

My Deathwatch Mando got shunted to another freighter arriving later at the spaceport, i confess to some annoyance. Its cold, let him in!!

Great figure, good value, odd green tint as others have said. I was surprised the pauldron was glued to the armor and the ammo pouch is magnetic. The helmet accessories are interesting and can be shared with the 501st trooper as those earpieces pop out too but take a bit more force. The earpieces also pop out of the Ashoka helmets. I bought a few extra figures for the accessories so one is going to be an experiment in tint removal, I’ll report back if i have any luck.

Not a peep as to when mine will ship. Sadly, I sold Cody due to some financial setbacks. oh well. This figure looks epic in pics..imagine in hand!!

So has anyone received theirs from TW recently? I ordered second batch and there is something wrong when my local store has him already before me.
Mine is 2nd batch from Toys Wonderland. Mine finally shows as having been reveived by the post office after being in Limbo since 10/22.

Mine is 2nd batch from Toys Wonderland. Mine finally shows as having been reveived by the post office after being in Limbo since 10/22.
That's ridiculous! Did you receive an email from them with a tracking number? I'm definitely done ordering from them. I'll just buy them from my local store for now on.

That's ridiculous! Did you receive an email from them with a tracking number? I'm definitely done ordering from them. I'll just buy them from my local store for now on.
Yeah. Tracking number was sent 10/22. But then about the same time SSC sent out emails saying they received their shipment early, I also received an email from TW saying the second batch had been delayed to 11/15. Odd, isn’t it?

I'm the same. Had a couple of orders with TW and received shipping number with no movement for minimum a week.

Probably a HK thing. Took 3 weeks to get my Mk85 from KGH via EMS this week.

Back