Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final product looks awesome. Hard to believe it’s finally here. Kind of a shame this doesn’t seem to be getting into Sideshow with the Death Watch Mando and Miles Morales that are shipping next week.

Really hope that Rex sells well and they’ll give us a few more Clones. I would love Fives and Waxer to go with Rex and Cody.

Would be nice but unless Sideshow does have a simultaneous release lined up, I don’t see that happening. Likely we don’t see Rex here until November at the earliest.

Then gonna pay for 3 figures in November. Better to tell my boss to directly transfer my salary to SSC next month.

Should be shipping Monday.

clone-trooper-rexin-around.gif

Ugh, he would look REALLY good with Cody. *resists temptation*

With how good I think he'll look with the PT Jedi, Ahsoka, and the 501st, I honest think he'll look best with Cody.

Glad I got 2 and happy that we FINALLY got production photos of him. The pauldron is a bit off but I won't let that bother me. Hoping Sideshow gets their first batch sometime in the next month or so, like the 501st and Coruscant Guard.

Back