Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, alright I’ll stop lol.

just in time for the blogger pics to drop tomorrow

lmao can you imagine, I mean I'll take it at this point lol.

I still don't understand why the big delay for this figure, the head sculpt could not of been this big of an issue. Unless pre-orders for this guy was higher than we thought and they weren't expecting such a high demand for the figure. I don't think he ever left the Top 10 on Sideshow's site.

What the hell happened with that figure, I released early Feb and when did people get theirs from SS
It released in Hong Kong at least 6 months ago and they must be sending them in tiny batches since many folks still haven’t gotten theirs and it’s still on preorder thru sideshow 🤦‍♂️

lmao can you imagine, I mean I'll take it at this point lol.

I still don't understand why the big delay for this figure, the head sculpt could not of been this big of an issue. Unless pre-orders for this guy was higher than we thought and they weren't expecting such a high demand for the figure. I don't think he ever left the Top 10 on Sideshow's site.
I think it also has to do with a lot of stuff announced before Rex hasn’t released
P.S. number one on SS

Attachments

• 77DD9393-8E39-4EBA-89E9-0D9F64A4EE07.png
    77DD9393-8E39-4EBA-89E9-0D9F64A4EE07.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 49
I really hate this thread now. With a passion. I’ll show up here one day in the distant future and believe everyone is crying wolf and I won’t believe Rex was released until he shows up in hand. Damn you Hot Toys!

The spacing between Captain and Rex is also a big identifier.

Not bad though, might of gotten more of us if you posted it early this morning lol

Back