1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo is in TN today.

impatient.jpg

DAMN IT

Finally. Unbox in daylight tomorrow. At least the shipper looks better than the last few I've received, which, I dont care about the shipper itself but I worry the figure inside might be damaged.

IMG_0517 TBB1.jpg

My huband is only now telling me how during our recent new home heating/cooling unit install, there were about ten guys from the service company in the house and my detolf was a nine-days' wonder to them. [I wasnt home at the time.] They flipped out over my cheap little bottom-tier Hasbro Fett lifesize helmet and loved my display in general. Obviously they are easy to please! But I was pretty chuffed anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_0517 TBB1.jpg
    IMG_0517 TBB1.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 0
Quick question, does the bigger antenna fit looesly onto the backpack or is it supposed to be a snug fit? I got mine and its a bit loose, if i turn the fig upsidedown it'll fall off forsure.

Jeebus. This is a crappy, unstaged, poorly-cropped pic in temporary housing and does him no justice. None. What an absolute beast.

IMG_0541crop1.jpg

That head did not want to go on, not one bit and I had this stupid idea that the droid arm was just going to slide over the scomp-link. Haha, that was a negatory. I was surprised by how cadaverous he appears. [I dont know why, but i was.]

One thing about that helmet, if it falls its very unlikely to break. Which is a welcome change, Cody I am looking at you.

NO FLIGHT STAND, WOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Jeebus. This is a crappy, unstaged, poorly-cropped pic in temporary housing and does him no justice. None. What an absolute beast.

View attachment 605775

That head did not want to go on, not one bit and I had this stupid idea that the droid arm was just going to slide over the scomp-link. Haha, that was a negatory. I was surprised by how cadaverous he appears. [I dont know why, but i was.]

One thing about that helmet, if it falls its very unlikely to break. Which is a welcome change, Cody I am looking at you.

He does look good.

I'm so torn on this team. One moment I think I'm going to ditch Echo and Hunter, then I see photos and imagine them all together on the shelf I had in mind for them.

I'm thinking maybe I'll use my reward points on Crosshair.

He does look good.

I'm so torn on this team. One moment I think I'm going to ditch Echo and Hunter, then I see photos and imagine them all together on the shelf I had in mind for them.

I'm thinking maybe I'll use my reward points on Crosshair.

I'm thinking even just three of them together would be mind-boggling.

Cross is a must, can't wait to see Tech.

View attachment 605775

I couldn’t fit the head on mine, never had this issue before. Figure looks way better with the helmet on anyway, really badass looking figure and I haven’t even seen the TV show nor have any clue on the BB crew.
This figure is now going for cheaper than any other head sculpted figure as far as I remember.

Mine keeps me company next to my computer monitor sometimes. I just enjoy looking at him.

D: I couldn’t fit the head on mine, never had this issue before.

I struggled to the point that I was afraid I was going to break the neck joint. Yikes. Worth it tho.

...really badass looking figure and I haven’t even seen the TV show nor have any clue on the BB crew.

Echo not only looks like a badass, he IS a badass. He has went through stuff that would break most people, and come out the other side. Sane.

Last edited:
Well, after looking at this guy for a while and after long and careful consideration, I cancelled two other HT this week. My priorities have changed.

[This is the very real danger of making people wait over a year for stuff; they just might move along.] I may re-purchase later, I've done it before. We shall see what Mando season 3 brings.

I am becoming more heavily invested in these clones and I just find them so pleasing for several reasons; their beauty is just one.

Boba will continue to be a main focus of my collection, I am keeping all my Bobas. Keeping Fennec, also keeping Beskar Mando v2.0. And I'm keeping all my clones. I'm thinking Echo is going to need his brothers, too.

Reading all the "Republic Commando" novels was a very expensive mistake. :cool:

Back