1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A look into the past,,,,

STARING INTO THE PAST.jpg
ECHO IN BLUE.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, the price decreased from the preorder price. I read you get the lowest price when it’s released. Do you know how it works?
Mine was lower cause I used pennies for $50 off coupon, and how that works now is you pay $100 deposit at preorder and get the $50 discount off the final invoice.

Mine was lower cause I used pennies for $50 off coupon, and how that works now is you pay $100 deposit at preorder and get the $50 discount off the final invoice.
I see, checked the website again and found this. I also have Hunter on PO. It’s gonna be a long wait.

If the price decreases on arrival - Yay for you the Popcultcha pre-order customer! Why? Because we don’t want you to be disadvantaged by having done the right thing and pre-ordered the product at a higher price. We’ll give that price difference back to you by way of a Popcultcha Gift Voucher for you to use on a future purchase! It is important to note that we do not refund this price differential in cash.

I see, checked the website again and found this. I also have Hunter on PO. It’s gonna be a long wait.

If the price decreases on arrival - Yay for you the Popcultcha pre-order customer! Why? Because we don’t want you to be disadvantaged by having done the right thing and pre-ordered the product at a higher price. We’ll give that price difference back to you by way of a Popcultcha Gift Voucher for you to use on a future purchase! It is important to note that we do not refund this price differential in cash.
What a weird way of doing it

But yeah PC got in something like 12 new HT figures.

I had this one ordered with Kghobby who are becoming infuriatingly slow getting figures in.

Edit: Kg indicating Jan-Feb.

Last edited:
Australian distributor Ikon just got in a ton of HT including this one so places like Popcultcha should be sending out soon.

Im so on the fence with this one. Im definitely getting hunter and Crosshair.
Anyone know why I can't use my teacher discount on Echo?

Last edited:
Im so on the fence with this one. Im definitely getting hunter and Crosshair.
Anyone know what I can't use my teacher discount on Echo?

That discount has worked on this figure every now and then. When I checked a couple weeks ago it was working on this figure, then it went back to no promo codes again. Just keep checking it.

When they first announced that discount code it worked on all in stock items, but Sideshow reverted to their jerk selves and marked a lot of in stock items as "not eligible for promos" so that discount doesn't work on anything but the usual garbage they're trying to get rid of.

That discount has worked on this figure every now and then. When I checked a couple weeks ago it was working on this figure, then it went back to no promo codes again. Just keep checking it.

When they first announced that discount code it worked on all in stock items, but Sideshow reverted to their jerk selves and marked a lot of in stock items as "not eligible for promos" so that discount doesn't work on anything but the usual garbage they're trying to get rid of.
Thanks! Echo is just priced enough at 285 where I start comparing him to ESB Luke and BD Vader. With the teacher discount, I can justify a little more spending on a non lead character. I honestly want to complete the whole bad batch team.

Thanks! Echo is just priced enough at 285 where I start comparing him to ESB Luke and BD Vader. With the teacher discount, I can justify a little more spending on a non lead character. I honestly want to complete the whole bad batch team.

I get it, but I don't see him as a non lead character. He's just so prominent in the PT/TCW/TBB era. He's there for the beginning, middle, and end of The Clone Wars and has memorable moments in The Bad Batch.

Plus the figure is excellent. Hope you can find the justification to get it. Having the whole team (Hot Toys willing) will make for an incredible display.

Anyone on the fence had better buy this figure while they can, is all I'm gonna say. This may be the one Echo we get. He's an important clone and.... yeah.... I'd get him.

*feels a little teary after recent episodes*

Back