1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this one in yesterday and really glad I went for it. Of the Bad Batch characters, his armor is honestly my least favorite and I mainly got him to go with Hunter in hopes of having the full team together eventually, but he really does look great in person. Hopefully he gets a few more big moments in season 2 than he got in 1.

Please talk me into (or out of) getting him!

My LCS has him in and I’m very tempted. I know he comes with a ton of intricate accessories, but $295 (at the store) seems like an awful lot. I’d still save money over Sideshow’s shipping and tax, but I’m kinda on the fence.

I enjoyed Bad Batch quite a bit, and dig this character’s back story. I think if they had released Hunter first this would have been an easier decision. But I still fear having to lay down something dangerously close to $2K to bring home the entire team, and what would even be the point if not to bring home the entire team?

Decisions!

No.

$295 (at the store) seems like an awful lot. I’d still save money over Sideshow’s shipping and tax, but I’m kinda on the fence.

I would just wait a bit. It's worth doing so these days. 10% off from Sideshow is frequent. Maybe even discounted shipping if he sticks around long enough. Or wait till Sideshow has both Echo and Hunter, get 10% off the two, and save on shipping.

If you want him now there's alternatives if you shop around. Underground has Echo in stock for $271. They're doing free shipping right now, too. No tax. That's less than your LCS, though if you want to support them I respect that.

I enjoyed Bad Batch quite a bit, and dig this character’s back story. I think if they had released Hunter first this would have been an easier decision. But I still fear having to lay down something dangerously close to $2K to bring home the entire team, and what would even be the point if not to bring home the entire team?

Decisions!

Buying smart, the whole team should be closer to $1500 than $2000. With Crosshair out and Tech and Wrecker being shown off repeatedly, getting them all is just a matter of time I think. Even if it takes a while. But at least that spreads out the cost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. I will not talk you out of getting this amazing figure. Look, if you just buy one of TBB, let it be this one. Think of it like this: Cody doesn't match anyone, either. But clones are clones, all these guys know each other.

Meanwhile, I thought I had this guy on a payment plan - but HAHA I guess not! They're charging me the whole amount tomorrow. I have to think of a way to keep my husband off the internet tomorrow.

Think of it like this: Cody doesn't match anyone, either. But clones are clones, all these guys know each other.

Cody does match. Like you said, Clones are Clones.

Besides, it seemed like he spent a chunk of his time with Rex and the 501st early Clone Wars like the cool kid that didn't want to be with his own class.

Rex: "Shouldn't you be with the 212th, Cody? You're their marshal commander."

Cody: "212th who now? Those nerds."

Shipped.

I totally should not be buying this figure. But I bought him anyway.

i am considering cancelling Bo-katan out of sheer pique. Someone talk me off the ledge. She's fully paid for and I will regret cancelling her. But.

Shipped.

i am considering cancelling Bo-katan out of sheer pique. Someone talk me off the ledge. She's fully paid for and I will regret cancelling her. But.
i mean… up to you but she’s easily my most anticipated figure right now. looks badass, awesome character in both animation and live action, and about to have a major role in mando s3.

also.. cant quit right before the finish line. she’s gotta finally drop one of these weeks… i hope

Shipped.

Nah I would definitely keep Bo Katan. Especially if we're talking Echo vs Bo Katan. There's tons of choices for clones. This will likely be our one shot at Bo Katan.

Shipped.

Keep her.

Life is too short to have those kinds of regrets. There are also way worse ways to be spending your money.

And you totally should be buying this figure so congrats.

If you're not in a rush I think it's worth waiting for this Echo rather than paying something like 300 USD. There are too many people skint or stitched-up by the strength of the dollar, and he's already easy to get for 165 USD locally.

If you're not in a rush I think it's worth waiting for this Echo rather than paying something like 300 USD. There are too many people skint or stitched-up by the strength of the dollar, and he's already easy to get for 165 USD locally.
Where's "locally" ? Hong Kong ?

I have zero interest in Clones, and even lesser interest in this Bad Batch show, but this figure just looks too damn good.

Definitely gonna get Hunter too and the Sniper guy looks just as great, but I’m not sure I wanna commit to any passed these first two.

But this guy might just be the best one out of all 5 already:dunno

9C55AF91-442F-416F-B7B1-F7A2FEDBF1D7.jpeg

Dying to get mine! My local retailer that gets their orders from Sideshow direct told me to expect him in 2nd week of November.

Really frustrating as my local guy used to get their shipments in very early and I was among the first to receive my orders.....not as early as the folks who purchase from HK directly but still relatively early.

Really not liking how Sideshow is putting the screws on to pressure me to buy from them direct again which is not ideal as I am Canadian. Our dollar sucks right now, shipping costs from Sideshow are HORRIBLE.....i usually pay about $50 for shipping. AND then there's border taxes: I pay another $55-$70 on top of everything. So I essentially pay another $120 USD on top of a $300 USD figure by going direct to Sideshow.

Or I buy from my local guy and I save on shipping as he's a 30 minute drive and I pay local tax only which is 13%. And the figures are always anywhere from a minimum of $5 to $10 cheaper than direct from Sideshow.

With all of that being said, i'm impatient.....something's gotta give!

Mine should be here tomorrow. Like many, I have no interest in the prequels, the sequels, or any of the animated shows (never saw any of the animated stuff), but these first two clones look pretty bad ass and will go great in my own little Star Wars universe.

He must be selling pretty well because he's like the only in stock hot toys that 13% off sideshow code doesn't work on :lol

EDIT: Scratch that it does work, but Echo does not show up in the eligible items. If you add him to cart and then put in the code though it applies. At least until they fix it I suppose.

Last edited:
Back