Hot toys Star Wars: Ahsoka™ - 1/6th scale Captain Rex™ Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazukou

Super Freak
Reaction score
406104690_743473771149971_178807526936332157_n.jpg

406627435_743473864483295_3366462124015142987_n.jpg

406271845_743473617816653_359083500174268199_n (1).jpg

Rex once served the Republic on the frontlines during the Clone Wars, taking orders from Anakin Skywalker™ and Ahsoka Tano™ as first a captain and later a commander. He viewed military service as an honor, and his loyalty to the Republic and his Jedi Generals was absolute. But when Order 66 was executed, it was Ahsoka who helped to free Rex from the programming of his inhibitor chip. At the dawn of the Empire, Rex has escaped with his life but is considered killed-in-action in the eyes of the new regime. That allows him to operate in the shadows and help any clone brothers who remain separate from the Imperial ranks.
Continuing the expansion of the incredible collectibles inspired by the Ahsoka™ live-action series, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the new 1/6th scale Captain Rex™ collectible figure!
The highly-accurate collectible figure features detailed recreation of Rex’s distinctive Clone Trooper armor and helmet with amazing paint applications, interchangeable Clone Trooper Phase 1 and Phase 2 armor parts and pauldrons, Rex’s signature dual blaster pistols as well as a blaster rifle, a thermal detonator, and a newly designed sand theme figure base!

The Captain Rex™ Sixth Scale Figure features:

• Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Rex in Star Wars: Ahsoka
  • One (1) newly crafted helmet (Phrase I) with yellow colored pattern and weathering effects
  • One (1) interchangeable Captain Rex helmet (Phase II) with weathering effects
  • Body with over 30 points of articulations
  • Approximately 30 cm tall
  • Five (5) interchangeable gloved hands (Phase I) including:
    • One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
    • One (1) pair of relaxed hand
    • One (1) opened left hand
  • Five (5) interchangeable gloved hands (Phase II; with patterns on back of hand) including:
    • One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
    • One (1) pair of relaxed hand
    • One (1) opened left hand
Costume:

• One (1) Captain Rex armor with distinctive blue details and weathering effects
  • One (1) blue pauldron
  • One (1) belt with attached command skirts and pistol holsters
  • One (1) black colored under-suit
  • One (1) pair of white colored boots with weathering effects
  • One (1) set of interchangeable Captain Rex (Phase II) armors, including chest, forearm, and calf armors
  • One (1) Captain Rex (Phase II) blue pauldron with black utility chest pouch (with magnetic function)
Weapons:

• One (1) blaster rifle
  • Two (2) blaster pistols
Accessories:

• One (1) detonator
  • Newly designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Post updated for that poor riled up dude who can't tell from the thread title that this is from the Ahsoka series and not a re-release.) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I made the joke - I think to @SOU7567 - that we might end up getting a Phase 1 Rex based on Ahsoka instead of TCW.

I’m sorry. :lol

I can’t wait to see how they butcher the helmet lines for the production version.

IMG_6121.jpeg

Interesting trade: No portrait but Phase 1 helmet...waiting for the inevitable comparison pics between this and the "Clone Wars" 1.0 version.

So, no green tint, but phase 1 helmet, but also no unhelmeted headsculpt or jetback, so there won't be a magnet on the back to use from the CW version. Pauldron also looks to be fabric instead of hard plastic. Kama holsters look to be fixed in place as well instead of loosey goosey like the CW.

So basically I can't just buy parts from the new one to combine with the old.......
blade-runner2049-agent-k.gif

it is cool that he comes with "cleaner" parts for the Phase 1 look. And looks like they FINALLY took the foot prints off that textured sand base.

Last edited:
Happy ROTJ 40th!
The ot fans are extinct. Their fire has gone out of the universe. We, my friend, are all that’s left of their religion.

That must be what ht thinks. Disney chased us off? Honestly, it might be. Only a few of us left complaining about no 40th figures. I’m almost at the I don’t even care anymore stage.

I’m saving so much money with zero interest in these figures, kids, daddy is turning the electricity back on this year!

They took a left turn at the World Between Worlds and I don't think they're coming back :slap Now Im expecting young Ahsoka and Anakin, which I feel we already had adequate representation of these costumes (Except Ahsoka's burgundy outfit)

On the other hand, maybe theres chance for those Mauldalorians after all 🤔

Looks good. But this is the first one I am holding off on. They need to do young Ahsoka for me to be interested. Otherwise this may be my first pass on a figure from this series.

Back