Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTXX_PT20240427_150901853.jpg

Dunno what you guys complain about, I see no difference...

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Bleh, currently panicking a bit. I really wanna secure one of these Clouds + the silicone AC arms. Kit says he's only getting the bodies and I have no idea how to navigate Taobao. D:

Think I managed to break the registration process. Signed up on my phone but couldn't navigate as the app doesn't support translation. And then tried to login on desktop and my phone number is both not valid as a login and also already taken so I can't register with it. Cool...

Last edited:
Answering the call

Yesterday i did receive message from the distributor, they asked me to estimate order within 1 hour, while i was busy, didn't think too much about it

I do ordered some cloud bodies but i didn't order those seamless arms

they didn't mention when would it ship, i will put those cloud bodies on site once I receive them

Any chance of you being able to order the seamless arms or should we start looking elsewhere? Thanks!

Bleh, currently panicking a bit. I really wanna secure one of these Clouds + the silicone AC arms. Kit says he's only getting the bodies and I have no idea how to navigate Taobao. D:

Think I managed to break the registration process. Signed up on my phone but couldn't navigate as the app doesn't support translation. And then tried to login on desktop and my phone number is both not valid as a login and also already taken so I can't register with it. Cool...
Same, not a fan of the ‘drop’ much prefer being able to secure a preorder.

I signed up on desktop, using my phone number, it then sends verification code to phone, used that and it worked, but then to login you need a password but it never asked me to make one...somehow I got to a screen where it would let me create one, I did that - but now when I try to log in, it gives some chinese which google translate tells me is saying that my account is at risk of being suspended or whatever and that I need to verify my name/identity, there're two ways to do that and one needs a freakin photo of ur passport uplaoded to the app or smth (according to a little googling I did), the other one I don't even know. So I dno if I screwed up as well or if this is the case for all international signups or what, we'll havta have someone who understands it explain to us or... hope we get em some other way

godammit just saw the update that the body packs are sold out on there. Who was it that told me to calm down! lol ;) Kit will have the bodies at least though. Shame about the arms - if we end up missing out altogether then I hope we can get our taobao accounts sorted out for next time we need them at least

The business model of selling one release with two heads and a second release without a head is objectively dumb, all it does is severely limit your potential customer base. Of course retailers don't want the risk.

What happened? I was waiting for a preorder to pop up somewhere for the arms and 2nd Class body... and now their gone? I won't pay scalper prices for them. That’s for sure.

Aw what... the extra body only has those ugly jointed arms? And kit is only getting a small batch of that?

Are the arms removable on the ac cloud body? Or are these replacement arms just for the 2nd class body?
The arms on AC Cloud's body are not removable as it's a seamless upper body, but the replacement arms are probably still compatible with it. I imagine they're for if the original arms get damaged - they're probably the part most likely to break due to an extreme pose. You'd probably have to slice the original arms loose with an x-acto blade to put the new ones in.

Niche product, but they're also a must have add-on for that new body we can't have lol

The arms on AC Cloud's body are not removable as it's a seamless upper body, but the replacement arms are probably still compatible with it. I imagine they're for if the original arms get damaged - they're probably the part most likely to break due to an extreme pose. You'd probably have to slice the original arms loose with an x-acto blade to put the new ones in.

Niche product, but they're also a must have add-on for that new body we can't have lol
You can't do this. AC Cloud upper body has a steel endoskeleton from the chest through the shoulders and to the arms. The joints are screwed together. You won't be able to remove these arms and replace it with the spare silicone arms. The spare silicone arms are meant for 1st Class Soldier Cloud, Remake Cloud, or Zack.

If you want a spare body for AC Cloud, what you could do is buy 1st Class Soldier Cloud figure and 1st Class Should Cloud seamless arms and then completely switch the AC outfit over to the 1st Class Soldier Cloud body. You would lose the seamless upper body appearance, but better than nothing.

Back