Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That headsculpt is accurate but the expression is so damn lifeless.
Deluxe base is not doing it for me, easy pass.
But the figure itself looks good, the costume detail and color are marvelous. Just hope its more flexible than the PS4 game versions.
lifeless tobey sculpt? I would say that is spot on :)

Gonna pair him with thunder toys
I have Thunder Toys SM. I think when this releases in 7 years i'm gonna sell him, but i'm gonna also buy the upcoming Thunder Toys black suit Spider-man, i think they'll look cool together

It looks like they swapped out the cloth suit for the newer rubbery suit. Shame as that will hinder the articulation...

It looks like they swapped out the cloth suit for the newer rubbery suit. Shame as that will hinder the articulation...
It's still cloth just a shinner material it will be similar to how they have done it for Andrew's suit or the Advance suit spidey. Those rubber suits like they use for the PS4 spider-man figures isn't present, and will suck if they went that route.

8ED81726-4660-4F4C-ACAF-67E97F6088DF.jpeg

My childhood hero. That display sold me on the deluxe version. This and Andrew had to be the centrepiece of my collection.

Personally not a fan of his final pointless gold/red/black outfit. My favorite from Holland has been his early NWH outfit with the clean belt and the finale suit.

Debating on getting that battle damage version they did for him if I decide to get all 3 of these guys together.

spider-man-movie-promo-edition-sixth-scale-figure-by-hot-toys_marvel_silo.png
This will be what I'm getting with Tobey and Andrew. Not interested in the tacky Integrated suit.

Dammit! All the way until that last post of pictures, I was happy to just get the regular version. Now that base looks much more appealing- even when I have the first Sandman from black suit. It's £100 more on KG and will no doubt add £20 more to the already higher shipping...
Then there's BD Vader and Robocop to buy and I'm still considering DOFP Wolverine... Time to go into the loft and sell some Transformers

Last edited:
Absolutely love this figure, however, I don’t like how the suit wrinkles and folds. A different material would have been nice.

Dammit! All the way until that last post of pictures, I was happy to just get the regular version. Now that base looks much more appealing- even when I have the first Sandman from black suit. It's £100 more on KG and will no doubt at £20 to the shipping... Then there's BD Vader and Robocop to buy and I'm still considering DOFP Wolverine... Time to go into the loft and sell some Transformers
I'm having exactly the same dilemma!

Also Batman 89 likely to go up for pre-order soon and the ever expanding Mandalorian line. Can't buy them all.

1659100107747.png

Looks awesome, yeah some things need to be fixed but the fanboy part of me is just happy we're getting a new Tobey Spidey figure after so long, that sandman base is ******* huge tho lol

Back