Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that they provide "thwip" webbing but don't show it attached to the wrists...

Not to mention that long off-camera strand that isn't actually included.
Yeah I caught that too, extending the webbing in the promo images just like they did Doc Ock's legs. Pretty shady.

I just checked the AUD price on Sugo Toys. 480?? Yeesh! The deluxe version is 760! I just forked out a lot to get the DX08 so I'm probs gonna cool it on the spending and pre order this later on. I love the figure though.

donnie-azoff-collects-hottoys.png

Sugo toys has it for 444 at the moment and the deal ends august 23rd. I should be able to find 100 bucks somewhere to put a deposit on it.

I only recently got into this hobby and it's hard to even buy one figure lol. I made a mistake getting 3 obsolete figures to start off this hobby lol. Oh well, plenty of time to get tobey next year or whenever he actually releases

Still not sure which way to go on this. If I get the deluxe that means I have to get the Lizard base as well or it makes no sense.

Maybe I'll just get Tobey, Ock and Goblin for the Raimi verse. If I get Andrew as well I'd need Electro.

Or just get the three Spidey's and no villains.... :gah:too many choices!

Back