Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone after seeing the price tag:

EF056876-840F-4315-A8D8-4165A8329807.gif

Regular is $300.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...borhood-spider-man-hot-toys-911370?var=911370
Deluxe is $445. Deluxe Sideshow Exclusive is on a 17 day timer.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...orhood-spider-man-hot-toys-911370?var=9113703

Preordered the regular version, Deluxe is 200$ CAD more and I wouldn't use the base anyways.

Sideshow asks for a deposit on this, weird as I didn't have to put anything down for Green Goblin.

No base for me and perhaps no Spidey either. I like the timer thingy. Creates a false sense of urgency.

Strange that the 'what's in the box' section for the deluxe says it comes with both bases, but they don't show that in the product photos or in the prototype display. I wish there was a way to be 100% sure it came with both, the Sandman base looks good but I don't think I'd want to have Tobey constantly in an action pose over it.

Really great to see this being made. Unfortunately for myself, all the spidey figs are a no go due to the amount of delicate/rubbery material they use...I like how the original Tobey Spidey 3 by HT was all fabric.

Really great to see this being made. Unfortunately for myself, all the spidey figs are a no go due to the amount of delicate/rubbery material they use...I like how the original Tobey Spidey 3 by HT was all fabric.

I’ve got the Stealth Suit Spiderman (Night Monkey) which is awesome because the suit is 100% fabric with some rubbery knee pads etc. It’s gonna last forever. Lol!

5BB5C5D5-355C-4BC1-9624-9F7A24ADEB47.jpeg

I’ve got the Stealth Suit Spiderman (Night Monkey) which is awesome because the suit is 100% fabric with some rubbery knee pads etc. It’s gonna last forever. Lol!

View attachment 591604

Glue will probably wear off on some parts but yeah it should last.

Although you might’ve jinxed it now and a tiny Night Monkey sized meteorite might punch a hole through your roof land on the figure. And only that figure.

Which is how it should be, the suit is spandex not whatever the hell they're using here.

Preordered the standard edition. Couldn't justify the deluxe so I'm ok with out it. Also used $29 in rewards which dropped the price enough.

Ugh the one MCU figure I want has to be stupid expensive. Wondering if it’s due to Maguire’s likeness. If I decide to get it I’ll probably just get the standard version.

Jeez, what are they smoking. No way should that deluxe base cost an extra $145.

Just a shame the standard version is SO incredibly barebones in comparison, with one of the most boring display stands they've ever come up with.

Jeez, what are they smoking. No way should that deluxe base cost an extra $145.

Just a shame the standard version is SO incredibly barebones in comparison, with one of the most boring display stands they've ever come up with.
I think the $300 starting price is absolutely outrageous (20% increase from the last time I bought a Spider-Man last year), but this massive diorama is a $145 base all day long.

1659109959885.png

Back