Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get a NWH Andrew I'll probably want all three... but even though not screen accurate, I'd want Tom in his final suit at the end of the film.
Personally not a fan of his final pointless gold/red/black outfit. My favorite from Holland has been his early NWH outfit with the clean belt and the finale suit.

Debating on getting that battle damage version they did for him if I decide to get all 3 of these guys together.

spider-man-movie-promo-edition-sixth-scale-figure-by-hot-toys_marvel_silo.png

If we get a NWH Andrew I'll probably want all three... but even though not screen accurate, I'd want Tom in his final suit at the end of the film.
I already made up my mind..Holland spider will be the last ordered out of the trio..least favorite and the suit was a waste in the film

I'm debating on whether to get the integrated suit or the battle damaged upgraded suit for Holland. I like the simple black and red suit better but the base is so nice for the integrated suit.

This looks very appealing…except something about the masked head is throwing me off. I’m not sure what it is? It looks funky when you look at it from the front…and those black lens look weird?

Thank goodness they did the same as Andrew with the neck. Absolute perfection.

Now all we need is a Tom Holland release with the same neck.

Yeah the neck area is a mess. The seam at the top of the head for these cloth masks were already bad enough, now there's even more visible seams.

See the reaction to this Hot Toys/Sideshow? Take some ******* notes.

Been a huge demand for Raimi Spider-Man figures and these companies just sat on their hands until No Way Home popped up. I always thought it was a huge oversight just making Spider-Man 3, Black Suit Spidey and Harry Osborn. Never understood it.

Hopefully Hot Toys sees the numbers and go for the Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 license. Be nice to get young Maguire from the first film, the wrestler suit, Green Goblin (easy retool), Peter Parker, Doc Ock, and a battle damaged Spidey.

See the reaction to this Hot Toys/Sideshow? Take some ******* notes.

Been a huge demand for Raimi Spider-Man figures and these companies just sat on their hands until No Way Home popped up. I always thought it was a huge oversight just making Spider-Man 3, Black Suit Spidey and Harry Osborn. Never understood it.

Hopefully Hot Toys sees the numbers and go for the Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 license. Be nice to get young Maguire from the first film, the wrestler suit, Green Goblin (easy retool), Peter Parker, Doc Ock, and a battle damaged Spidey.
I also found it weird how pretty much the most iconic superhero movie only got figures from arguably the worst film. They didn’t even make venom but Harry goblin lol.

I thought Yulli had left HT, but this indicates otherwise.
Maybe on contract ??
Prior to their getting hassled online (& subsequent removal of all the design credits on the figures) I'd noticed that she seemed to have been given a promotion, as she was often listed as the head sculpt design "director", implying she was overseeing the work of at least a few of the other designers. Maybe mentoring some of the newer sculptors? But even after that she occasionally would get sole credit for a sculpt. But I have no idea if she's still there on a full-time basis.

That headsculpt is accurate but the expression is so damn lifeless.
Deluxe base is not doing it for me, easy pass.
But the figure itself looks good, the costume detail and color are marvelous. Just hope its more flexible than the PS4 game versions.

Back