Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t like the preorder prices with the base

TW has it $389 usd for Tobey with base..$255 without and $405-469 special ed with base

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's an enormous, crazy-detailed base. Was expecting it'd be a close to $150 add-on. Also have to figure overseas places will charge $100+ to ship it.

I've managed to avoid a Marvel figure for the past 8 years of collecting (primarily SW), but I adore the Raimi trilogy and will be getting the deluxe bs version of Tobey and a Green Goblin. Also have to get the Mk IIi 2.0 because I adore the first IM film. What a day to be alive with the BD Vader also dropping. I can't breathe.

Just noticed that Sideshow doesn’t even have the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man up for pre-order yet. Wonder what the hold up is. I just want to see prices. Mainly interested in this one.

Deluxe much more expensive than I thought. Might get two regular, one mask on, one with Tobey sculpt.

Deluxe much more expensive than I thought. Might get two regular, one mask on, one with Tobey sculpt.
Can’t wait to see those crazy customizers spray painting their extra Tobeys with black/grey to make symbioite spidey 3 :eek:

on YouTube with a podcast chat , someone chatted they preordered all 5 showcase reveals and ended up spending $400 in just NRDs . For that price you can get a in stock IM figure from SS :eek:

Last edited:
Princes are drastically increased on collectables, while Tobey is must for me I think even 300$ is too much for such a basic figure,his costume is very simple and doesn't come with accessories. 2022 Batman was 315$ I think, which sounds fair bc comes with a complicated costume, 2 heads, few jaws,accessories... every new hot toys release is more expensive than previous one.

Princes are drastically increased on collectables, while Tobey is must for me I think even 300$ is too much for suh a basic figure,his costume is very simple and doesn't come with accessories. 2022 Batman was 315$ I think, which sounds fair bc comes with a complicated costume, 2 heads, few jaws,accessories... every new hot toys release is more expensive than previous one.
A steep price is fine for a Tobey spidey considering it’s been at least a decade..more I think since the previous one was released so I’m fine if I have to pay the outrageous price.

Moving forward..If they bring him back in the MCU future and come out with more figures of him, then he will have to some passes for me if the prices are out of control

But for now..I can live with $300 price tag

It is annoying how they don't put these up while star wars and everyone else is up. No offense but who buys these star wars and iron man figures there are so many,I lost counting.
I think the Andrew figure is held up due to them switching to the NWH instead of Amazing Spider-man branding... Not sure why Tobby is lagging though.

I wonder if the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man will go up at the same time as this one. Kind of weird that it’s been so long and no pre-order yet.

A steep price is fine for a Tobey spidey considering it’s been at least a decade..more I think since the previous one was released so I’m fine if I have to pay the outrageous price.

Moving forward..If they bring him back in the MCU future and come out with more figures of him, then he will have to some passes for me if the prices are out of control

But for now..I can live with $300 price tag
Yea as I said he's a MUST, so many memories...gonna be a gem in every collection. This time price doesn't really matter, I plan to get the basic one anyway,so I'll survive.

Back