Hot Toys Spider-Man modified

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Pete loaned stark the suit after he made the iron spider suit. Or it's a case of Tony dressing up in Pete's suit when he left it like when JJ Jamison put it on in spiderman 2?
The deleted scene? Hilarious. I laughed my ass off at that.

Nice start to what I'm sure will be a great custom.

I know that probably no one will care about this figure but I just wanted to post pics of my custom Parker using a Hot Toys body. I think it fills out the Spidey shirt nicely and is much better proportioned overall.

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

jedijim3002,
What TT body did you use?
I tryed to put the upper spider suit on a slim body and I couldn't :gah:
Thanks for your help

jedijim3002,
What TT body did you use?
I tryed to put the upper spider suit on a slim body and I couldn't :gah:
Thanks for your help

Its a New Goblin Harry Osborn body. It was tough but the Medi vinyl is pretty stretchable. I took off the hands and the neck to work it on the the body. Pretty much just raised the arms over the head and slid those in first. The wriggled it over the body a bit at a time. Takes a few minutes but the results are great.

I also cut a bit off the calves and glued the ankles back on to make him shorter. Now he is exactly 5'8" in 1/6 scale. Makes the jeans bunch up nicely at the shoe.

Here are a few pics of my magnetic foot mod spidey.
IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

I started out with 2 rare earth magnets on each foot they put 4 to make it more stable and have more of a grip surface. Works well with putting his feet together as well.
IMG_8724.jpg

Back