1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today in Kansas City. Can't believe I received something before Justin's Collection (I think)! Great figure, wow I'm tempted to get some of the other versions of Miles I've seen now. Some things I've noticed: 1. Little pocket of air in the lower back (to allow for flexibility?). 2. Design in the back slightly off-center. 3. This figure has big hands which seem a little off. These palms could slap the taste out of Juggernaut's mouth!
Justin probably has it already, just takes time to record, edit and schedule videos :lol

20211009_155946.jpg

Ok I don't think I'm going to be able to pass on this figure any longer, as it just looks so damn gorgeous. I'm not a gamer and have no idea what all the silly winter gear is about, but I did read the early Miles comics and absolutely love this Spidey suit.

I just wish it was that younger version of the character, instead of this much older one I'm not as familiar with.

Ok I don't think I'm going to be able to pass on this figure any longer, as it just looks so damn gorgeous. I'm not a gamer and have no idea what all the silly winter gear is about, but I did read the early Miles comics and absolutely love this Spidey suit.

I just wish it was that younger version of the character, instead of this much older one I'm not as familiar with.
He's only 15 in the game, he was 13 in his first appearance in the comic so it's not that much of a difference.

Will grab this at some point soon, too many other figures to pay off right now. That winter look will be staying firmly in the box though.

Photo by Douglas Goehring.

9hdAGBM.png

Yeah this, and some YT vids made me bite and get it at TW. What's good though is I paid retail price same as sideshow so like $273 total. They sent me special offer for Miles, Death watch Mando, Mysterio, Lando. And each where at $250, expect for Mysterio which was $280 ish. Now I can cancel him at SS but I'm glad I went ahead and bought him now.

Bit the bullet today and bought mine from Toys buying agent, in stock 257$ shipped! Very excited to get this guy in hand..I never thought this version would be of interest to me but those in hand pics turned me around. Now we just need a Miles Headsculpt :yess:

What shipping option do you use when ordering through TBA? And does it arrive during the expected time frame?

Back