1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of the Miles Morales - Spider-Man series.
I just bought this one last week.. it arrived just this afternoon... am really looking forward to setting him up on the shelf with my other 1:6 figures!

The cat is a nice touch. I really like it! I've never played that game.. I'm not a gamer, truth to tell.. but I will be displaying Miles with the cat. 🐈

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the Miles Morales - Spider-Man series.
I just bought this one last week.. it arrived just this afternoon... am really looking forward to setting him up on the shelf with my other 1:6 figures!

The cat is a nice touch. I really like it! I've never played that game.. I'm not a gamer, truth to tell.. but I will be displaying Miles with the cat. 🐈
Congratulations!!

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Congratulations!!

Post some pics when you get a chance.
---------------------------------------------
It's not the greatest pic, but there he is. I had to wait until my kitten, who is also named Miles, to take a nap, as he'll chew on any action figure that he sees me putting on the shelf! He's a great cat.. he has his moments.. He was named Miles when we got him so we kept the name..which has meaning for me because of Miles Morales having the same first name.

52473058449_7e4014c511_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back