1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
【Marvel?s Spider-Man: Miles Morales - 1/6th scale Miles Morales Collectible Figure】

Teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility.

Celebrating the grand release of Marvel?s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Hot Toys is transforming Miles Morales and his incredibly cool spidey suit into the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure. Topping up with some stylish knits for additional suit look to stay warm and chic!

The highly-detailed figure includes a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous expressions; a newly developed slim-shaped body with enhanced articulations allowing more flexible poses; faithful recreation of Classic Suit with a metallic red Spider emblem and spider-web pattern on upper body; several seasonal knit pieces for interchangeable Winter Suit look; a causal backpack with interchangeable covers; a hyper realistic Spider-Cat; assorted spider-web effect accessories; matching interchangeable hands; and a dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.

Swing around Manhattan with this amazing Miles Morales figure today!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelGames #SpiderManPS5 #BeGreater #BeYourself

53731d82fa1afcae8d0fd1a480e1d365.jpg

bb66b8a0de8e8833c9d5961a9187ee70.jpg

130cfe93370cc0106f30693ec53502a7.jpg

e1566b158e15a030f10a083cb3ea0d42.jpg

88dfa17312a9588f638b224ae16c8970.jpg

cbfd22bc7949e2c66e90cebd0f174e6e.jpg

93f7aef3cd9cd3f5cd685ebdd147e5d2.jpg

9e709a42a1414b93a793e3dddc0dbf3c.jpg

984a34c2fb17d24f415cbe0fbd479fe2.jpg

e60beb6113ca2912c11dfe67af253969.jpg

The 1/6th scale Miles Morales Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Miles Morales wearing Classic Suit in Marvel?s Spider-Man: Miles Morales game
- A newly developed masked head sculpt with four (4) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous expressions
- Approximately 29.5cm tall
- Newly developed specialized body with over 30 points of articulations allowing flexible waist movement
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- One (1) pair of web holding hand
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of fists

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed metallic red and black colored classic suit
- One (1) pair of black colored trainers
- One (1) red colored winter hat
- One (1) white colored earmuff
- One (1) black and grey striped patterned scarf
- One (1) pair of black and grey striped patterned leg warmers

Accessories:
- One (1) backpack with two (2) interchangeable backpack covers (opened and closed)
- One (1) Spider-Cat (attachable to opened backpack cover)
- Three (3) Venom blast effect accessories in different sizes (wearable on forearms and upper body)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths (attachable to web shooting hands)
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed dynamic figure stand with Marvel?s Spider-Man: Miles Morales game logo and character name

Release date: Q1 ? Q2 2022

Re: Hot Toys VGM - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Miles Morales suit

Wow finally not just teasing torsos as if we don't know what their heads will look like. Looks dope.

Re: Hot Toys VGM - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Miles Morales suit

Wow finally not just teasing torsos as if we don't know what their heads will look like. Looks dope.

Might be a requirement due to pending licensor approval or something.

Tempted to get this, I kind of like Miles more than Peter these days, especially the suit designs.

Might be a requirement due to licensor approval.

Tempted to get this, I kind of like Miles more than Peter these days, especially the suit designs.

That makes sense. They did also do it for a Tuscan raider lol.

I don't know it i will go with the spider verse miles version or this "comic accurate" miles

I don't know it i will go with the spider verse miles version or this "comic accurate" miles

I was all on board for the Spider-Verse version but I think I'd prefer a realistic look. Would be cool if it came with some shoes, shorts and a jacket/hoodie though but I imagine that will be a different version.

Yes. Gimme.

I'm getting both. They're both "comic accurate" representation of Miles in their own way. Also the Spider-Verse version is done in a nice stylized manner that it'll be displayed with their Gwen while this version gets display with their Classic Spidey when that gets announced.

Probably get this over the spiderverse one.

Re: Hot Toys VGM - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Classic Suit

I I can?t wait!

Probably get this to go with Advanced Suit Spidey. Definitely down for a 1/6 T.R.A.C.K. suit (if they make it).

Easy buy. I’ll just pretend this is a comic version and pair it with that Classic Spider-Man.

I'll definitely get this after I get classic suit PS4 spidey.

Oh jeez, my only concern is I'm gonna have to buy ALL these suits now...damn you Iron Man 2.0!

I?ll gladly buy all these Spider-Man toys over iron man so this is welcomed lol

Oh jeez, my only concern is I'm gonna have to buy ALL these suits now...damn you Iron Man 2.0!

I?ll gladly buy all these Spider-Man toys over iron man so this is welcomed lol

Look on the bright side - there's no diecast penalty......yet! :lol

They're gonna start adding magnets to the bodies so that you can stick your web-head to the fridge and charge you $100 for it.

They're gonna start adding magnets to the bodies so that you can stick your web-head to the fridge and charge you $100 for it.

The sad thing is... I would probably pay that to do that :lol:lol:lol

Back