1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37E25572-74CC-4AA9-B495-5A756D820AEC.jpeg

Pretty disappointing that the webs on the head and suit are still mismatched (raised on the suit, indented on the head).

This looks perfect. Honestly debating ordering a second one, so I can display the multiple options simultaneously.

Came out great. Think it’s time I finally add Gwen to my collection as well. Really wish we got a Peter B Parker from them. Shame they ended the line just on these two.
Well there is Peter Porker but yeh it would have been great to get the main 3 from Hot Toys - the 3rd party ones looked good enough but they are a little off next to each other.

I would like to think we could get more figures from next years sequel but the lack of discussion on the two figures we have and the fact they dragged their heels in Miles kinda suggests we may not. The first film did do better after its theatrical release though so hopefully there will be more hype round Across the Spider-verse.

For now my SM collection will have to be Miles, Gwen, Porker and a visiting Advanced Suit video game Peter.

Gwen is an amazing figure; one of my favorites! Pics look great, but I can tell already I will probably swap out those plastic shoes and get a pair of those fancy cloth hightops

Gwen is an amazing figure; one of my favorites! Pics look great, but I can tell already I will probably swap out those plastic shoes and get a pair of those fancy cloth hightops
Yes she is! Fun figure to pose and the suit is so forgiving. Left it in this pose for little over two months:
20220116_172800.jpg

and within a day or so the suit tightened back to normal. Just take your time moving the joints to not break them or tear the fabric.
20220116_173401.jpg

20220116_173157.jpg

Back