1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if these will fit the Miles figure?
I got mine in hand. Obviously still don't have my Miles. They are hollow and the tongue pulls out like real shoes with actual laces that can be removed or tied. These should have no problem fitting the figure. If anything they may be slightly too big.
20220731_200838.jpg

20220731_200844.jpg

20220731_200907.jpg

There was one guy listing on the bay. He is currently out of stock but said he should have another batch in week or two. Not sure if they will work or not, but I'm going to give it a try.

View attachment 585040
check out the SUPERMCTOYS F-084. I just got a pair off ebay for my Miles when he shows up. All cloth with rubber soles and beautiful

I got mine in hand. Obviously still don't have my Miles. They are hollow and the tongue pulls out like real shoes with actual laces that can be removed or tied. These should have no problem fitting the figure. If anything they may be slightly too big.
View attachment 592018
View attachment 592019
View attachment 592020
Thanks for the reply and pics. My biggest concern is rubbing cause the shoe is to fit over the foot + costume. From videos, seems like the ones it comes with are fairly large. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Anybody else get charged for this without any warning from Sideshow?
Everyone was. I still haven't even gotten an email from them about this. Kind of annoying because I had a gift card I wanted to apply to this order before they charged me. Not sure what's up with that. Zero notice on the matter at all.

Everyone was. I still haven't even gotten an email from them about this. Kind of annoying because I had a gift card I wanted to apply to this order before they charged me. Not sure what's up with that. Zero notice on the matter at all.
Yup. I have been ordering from them for 16 years and I have never seen them do this before.

Back