Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget that Vader's eyes also are noticeably red as he stands on the bridge of the Devastator near the end. Not quite as much as the Krennic scene, but still notably so. I don't know how visible it would be in a camrip but I remember it from the theatre. Due to this I'd enjoy it if the red lenses were a little more visible on the Hot Toys release.
They still appear black in the majority of pictures, though his lenses only appeared completely black while in dark environments in the movie.

Let us know if you find a good solution. I'm surprised the reflective material doesn't work out so well.

Yeah that scene was the S####

Dang, every time I see new Vader posts here, I'm thinking, "Great! Today's the day he goes back on sale!!"

Oh, well. See you tomorrow.

I got my RO Vader and took a picture with Sideshow and ANH Vader from a Friend.
To be honest they are all great Figures.

Sideshow / RO / ANH

IMG_383688.jpg

If anyone is looking for a loose body from this figure I'm not going to be using the one I have. Might be a nice upgrade for someone's figure ?

Wow my WL converted and was shipped out within a few hours. Slated to be here Monday. I'm excited but even more shocked at the quick turnaround. In the past even in stock stuff took a couple of days after converting

Yeah, the red in his lenses is a reflection of the red all around him. In the scene talking to Krennic, as he starts to turn his head to walk away you see the red shifting and fading. I don't believe his lenses are as red as people seem to think they are. Just merely a reflection from his surroundings.

Wouldn't the shiny black armor reflect more red then?

Hope someone decides to cast their Rogue One Vader hands. Due to HT severely dropping the ball on the ANH hands, there appear to be literally dozens of people looking to places like Toy Anxiety for RO hands to replace their ANH hands, but there's only a tiny number (I think they've parted maybe three RO Vaders so far.)

I wouldn't usually support casting/selling, but in this situation - where tons of people have paid up to $300 for a Vader with wonky girl hands and are looking for an easy "no custom skills" and inexpensive fix - I think it's warranted.

Hope someone decides to cast their Rogue One Vader hands. Due to HT severely dropping the ball on the ANH hands, there appear to be literally dozens of people looking to places like Toy Anxiety for RO hands to replace their ANH hands, but there's only a tiny number (I think they've parted maybe three RO Vaders so far.)

I wouldn't usually support casting/selling, but in this situation - where tons of people have paid up to $300 for a Vader with wonky girl hands and are looking for an easy "no custom skills" and inexpensive fix - I think it's warranted.

Totally agree here. Someone somewhere has to be on it.

Agreed. Has anyone tried the ssc vader gloves as an alternative fix?

Back