Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

After being busy with other projects, I finally finished and printed a big batch of my custom-made baby food jar stickers.
The top photo shows the pathetic HT stickers; the bottom photo shows my customs applied to my own jars.

05.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

You can do it with some cutting inside his right arm, comrade.
I can show how it's done if someone would like to see.

so... Robocop cannot hold his megacannon with two hands???
i cannot even achieve this pose!:gah:

Last edited:

After being busy with other projects, I finally finished and printed a big batch of my custom-made baby food jar stickers.
The top photo shows the pathetic HT stickers; the bottom photo shows my customs applied to my own jars.

Good job bud!

Those of you who have displayed Murphy with his helmet on for all this time, are there any black staining transferring to the skin tone of the head?

Bought the diecast Robocop and did a head swap... Posed him holding the helmet... So nice!

48753708551_c4f2255ab7_b.jpg

:clap:clap
looks exactly how i remember it from the movie.
HT should have included it from the start.

Cool Timo. I'll watch this tonight when I settle in.

Great display, Timemeddler!

I've regretted not picking up the set, way back when.

Bought the diecast Robocop and did a head swap... Posed him holding the helmet... So nice!

48753708551_c4f2255ab7_b.jpg

Is it easy to swap the heads, I want to do mine but dont want to break anything

Is it easy to swap the heads, I want to do mine but dont want to break anything

It's easy. The only thing to be slightly wary of is that the BD head has a pvc neck piece at the bottom that is only secured at the front. Just be careful taking the BD neck out.
The normal helmet comes off easy enough. Irony of ironies, it's harder going the other way. If you remove the BD head and want to put on a normal helmet. It needs a black collar made.

It's easy. The only thing to be slightly wary of is that the BD head has a pvc neck piece at the bottom that is only secured at the front. Just be careful taking the BD neck out.
The normal helmet comes off easy enough. Irony of ironies, it's harder going the other way. If you remove the BD head and want to put on a normal helmet. It needs a black collar made.

Thanks mate much appreciated

This is one of those sets that I see reviews for now and kick myself for passing on it. Especially because it was in stock for quite a while. Looking at eBay it’s shot up in price pretty high.

I kick myself for not buying it twice when it came out so I'm unable to console you on this one. You are missing out. I rarely praise Hot Toys these days but this set is damn near perfect.

Back