Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iono what all this nonsense RE3 jill talk is about, but 1st and foremost, we need a stars jill damnit!

mvc2-jill.jpg

I mean do love the RE3 costume and shes hot and all, but from an action figure standpoint I would much rather see a Stars Jill or a Battlesuit Nina jill before just because she would bring alot more to the table (not saying this one does) but for these kinda figures all the small details to their costumes do it for me and I feel that RE3 would be meh

200pxJill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_33.jpg

What where the announcement times between the midnight wesker and stars, and the bsaa chris and stars chris?

Which was announced 1st and how far between were there releases?

Out of the Weskers I bought Stars and I have been on the fence about buying a Chris, depending on if they announce another Jill b4 they release this one I'll most likely buy this one just because I love the character alot, but uhhh yeah, too early to say, I just want a Stars Jill!

What happened to the classic outfit?! :dunno Would've been loads better.. I hope Hot Toys eventually does this, though.

VGBB_JillValentine.jpg

I doubt HT will bother with a RE3 Jill. The figures so far have been based off the RE5 characters. They just need to fix the face :lol

If a RE3 Jill was to made I would rather it was a static figure/statue tbh. I really don't like visible joints or rubber limbs, and that outfit would show the elbow/knee joints.

A STARS or Battle Suit variant would both be awesome but I would prefer STARS as that's the classic dark haired Jill valentine I know and love.

.... Just thought, If they expand the line to Mercenaries we would get Rebecca and Barry. Now that would rock!

If a RE3 Jill was to made I would rather it was a static figure/statue tbh. I really don't like visible joints or rubber limbs, and that outfit would show the elbow/knee joints.

A STARS or Battle Suit variant would both be awesome but I would prefer STARS as that's the classic dark haired Jill valentine I know and love.

.... Just thought, If they expand the line to Mercenaries we would get Rebecca and Barry. Now that would rock!

To each his own I suppose. An RE3 Jill by HT would be a grail figure for me (though a 1/6 Nemesis would be my ultimate grail figure).

Meh.

Movie version would have been 100 times better.

No thanks.

Character in the move was horrible and wore an even more horrible version of an already horrible outfit.

But go ahead right after Battle Suit Jill and STARS Jill (and yes, even RE3 Jill).

Also, I think the figure looks a bit more like Julia then the game version.

Need a STARS Jill first. Only time I really liked the RE3 outfit was in the second movie, but that was mainly cause of the actress. If they make a STARS version, people can buy that, part out the uniform, and then buy the RE3 outfit from Triad Toys.

nob5.jpg

If HT buy movie license they will 100% make Alice first, not Jill.
Also, unless HT decide to do a new line for RE1, we won't be able to get STARS Jill.

To each his own I suppose. An RE3 Jill by HT would be a grail figure for me (though a 1/6 Nemesis would be my ultimate grail figure).

Don't get me wrong, if they made a good of job of making the arms and legs look natural I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Having just looked at the Sarah Connor figure for the first time (wasn't really interested in it) the arms look allot better than Sheva's. Maybe there is hope after all. I haven't seen any figures with rubber covered knee joints though so that and the exposed shoulders would be my concerns.

Unfortunately I think they are highly unlikely to make a RE3 Jill, a battle suit variant is the only one I can really see happening, which would still make me as happy as a frenchman who just invented a pair of self-removing trousers! :D

If HT buy movie license they will 100% make Alice first, not Jill.
Also, unless HT decide to do a new line for RE1, we won't be able to get STARS Jill.

yeah, so itll be between BSAA and Midnight?/Battlesuit Nina (eventually id imagine)

But most likely ill get the BSAA version, i want it to fit more with my STARS Wesker

All I can say is it's about bloody time!!! Not too wild about the costume, but the choice of weapons is impressive. Definitely some excellent kitbashing possibilities here. "STARSsssss..." :cool:

Back